Jägermeister F1 Racing

MyTeam Jägermeister F1 Racing 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
huuuf submitted a new resource:

Jägermeister F1 Racing - Jägermeister joines the realm of F1 Teams

Jägermeister joined forces with Red Bull Organics to become the 3rd Red Bull F1 Team.

I designed a livery in a Jägermeister themed colour adding the logos of Red Bull Organics, Gauloises, Honda, Pirelli and Tomorrowland as additional sponsors.

The livery is designed to replace the Buttler livery ingame. You add it just like in F1 2020. If you need a tutorial check out the channels of Krisdx and RM The Welshman.

View attachment 490865
View attachment 490866...

Read more about this resource...

I have already had a livery on butlers car so i deleted all of the files of the previous mod but it still shows up. Can anyone help. i even dowmloaded these files and put them in the game. they still dont show up

I have already had a livery on butlers car so i deleted all of the files of the previous mod but it still shows up. Can anyone help. i even dowmloaded these files and put them in the game. they still dont show up
Just verify integrity of game files : /

huuuf updated Jägermeister F1 Racing with a new update entry:

Added Drag and Drop Version

I finally had some time and added a drag and drop version including a small guide on how to find the folders who need to be replaced.
I hope it works for everyone.

Garage Crew, etc. are planned, but I won't have much time over the next weeks, so please be patient with me.

Also I'm thinking about doing a second version of the car livery. If you are interested let me know.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Added drag and drop option

I finally had some time and added a drag and drop version including a small guide on how to find the folders who need to be replaced.

for everything go to your steam library -> steamapps -> common -> F1 2021 -> 2021 asset_groups
from there on you go to:

-for the emblem go to ui_package -> texture_arrays -> customisation -> cstm_badge_large and replace the emblem folder

Added drag and drop option

for everything go to your steam library -> steamapps -> common -> F1 2021 -> 2021 asset_groups
from there on you go to:

-for the emblem go to ui_package -> texture_arrays -> customisation -> cstm_badge_large and replace the two emblem_formula files inside the...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back