I've been in love for a long time

I think the big reason I ever first picked up Race07 was because it came with GTR Evo and Evo had,,,, Nordschleife! After driving it at a friends house, I just had to have it! I think I ran the Nords at least 3 laps a day for the entire first year I had the sim, and still ran in the public's and did my good racing in RD. I still run Nords often,even though my yearly sim mileage has dropped considerably.

It is a track that takes time to learn. I consider it to be a fine country road and one worth taking every chance I can. Once learned it's a fine way to relax or to challenge yourself with. We're lucky to have an abundance of tracks, certainly not all tracks are available but this one is and does stand out for me.

Where does it fit in your sim life?

You need to adjust your FOV settings Reik :)

Thank you Bram. ;) But I'd never drive in this view. Below you see a live recorded lap from my normal race view. Is the FOV better there? Have no clue how it should be. I'm sitting in front of a 24" monitor...

Debatable. Highly debatable. :D Insane lap, though!

It's just my love. ;) Indeed there are many great other mods which may be better in sum. :thumbsup:

FoV settings are in options--»visual--»environment...
It looks like you have fov at 110 or higher, it is something very personalbut in single seaters I always like a fov of +- 90.
And I agree with you onmmg f1 2007, been in love with this ever since beta 1 (still have all the beta´s on my hd)

So, how'd it go?
21 showed for the first race and after a sparkling start with no incidents all the way to Aremberg the racing got heavy! In general good sportsmanship prevailed though errors were made in "car handling". 20 drivers started race 2 and the pace was furious, the racing hard and David Zafiu walked away with the honors for both races. Well done David!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back