I've been in love for a long time

I think the big reason I ever first picked up Race07 was because it came with GTR Evo and Evo had,,,, Nordschleife! After driving it at a friends house, I just had to have it! I think I ran the Nords at least 3 laps a day for the entire first year I had the sim, and still ran in the public's and did my good racing in RD. I still run Nords often,even though my yearly sim mileage has dropped considerably.

It is a track that takes time to learn. I consider it to be a fine country road and one worth taking every chance I can. Once learned it's a fine way to relax or to challenge yourself with. We're lucky to have an abundance of tracks, certainly not all tracks are available but this one is and does stand out for me.

Where does it fit in your sim life?

I must agree with dennis on this, I love picking a car and just having a drive thru the green hell. Never did many races there but nothing beats going as fast as you dare through the many corners and over all the climbs. I must admit I´m not the fastest on track but I sure am having a blast everytime.

Its basically the only track I drive in singleplayer, I love just picking a car and driving there. Nailing that string of 3rd/4th gear corners in the final sector just feels so good

Caution! gets over addicting!
Once you drive a GT car or a formula master on this track whether it be racing or setting your personal lap time,everything else just feels so numb,not boring but really numb.
I was intimidated by the green hell for the longest of times.But now i cant play race07 without going around it atleast once

Dariusz Swiderski, I've run Nords club races four times since last September with the firth time coming up soon. Upcoming is a double for the WTCC cars, grab your fav and get some laps in for May 16th.

Really though, if I could get 25 entries that wanted a one hour race, I would put that up as a GT race with two classes and a delayed start for the slower class..

i also lobe the Nords, for me it's the best circuit in the world side-by-side with Le Mans, i don't go around it as much as i would like, but when i do i just want to stay there the entire day. Yes it can be very frustrating at the beginning, i have done probablyu hundreds of laps at the Nords and i still some times make stupid mistakes in it, but once you can do a clean lap, especially the first part until the carrousel it's great, not like any other track.

favourite track as well although I didn't want to race it at first
cause it would take too long and too much effort to know the track
then I went with my dad to Germany to do some laps at Nordschleife
since then I got hooked.
Beauty of it, lots of tracks start to become boring without other competitors,
not with Nords, it's a battle of you against the track, and only at second place you against others

There was a server open today with Formula RaceRoom on, not my fav car at all but it was good to do some setup work on it. Drivers voted to race , stupid but I was there so even without a thought I ran till I was out of gas. Later I put a few more laps in using an '06 WTCC car. I'll be trying more of them in the next week or two. Hope you are also :)

Have a dedi server running (BS Nordschleife) whenever I'm online now with Nordschleife running and gt + wtcc cars(to practice for next thursdays event) and you are welcome to join, there is however a max of 8 players due to my connection speed.
If any of you would like a special mod running on it let me know and I'll add it to the supported vehicles!

Working on setups for the Alfa 156 and GTA today I picked up a few personal bests for the WTCC class. I can't even remember how many laps!

Did you get your laps in?
I started doing the same but halfway thru the day I tried the seat toledo and took of a few seconds of my top time on the 1st hotlap with it :confused:
So to awnser your question I did get my laps in :) and loved every minute :D and tomorow more will follow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back