Its official - Lewis Hamilton is a "dickhead"

I like the way Aussies always speak their minds though, I think a ticking off would have sufficed for Hamilton and impounding his car was over the top, but he is immature which I believed he proved by his comments during and after the race about his team.

I'm embarresed to be Australian.

Did you guys watch the trophy presentation. The pathetic spectators were booing at the premier when jenson button was being presented with his trophy. What a disgrace.

Those bogans can boo during v8 supercars but not during formula one when the whole worlds watching, the Fk'ing idiots.

TBH, the whole "incident" looked like a contrived media stunt to gain more publicity for the GP. It's a very common practice in the media here (and elsewhere I suspect).
It worked too, that "incident" got them front page publicity in all the media.

I'm embarresed to be Australian.

Did you guys watch the trophy presentation. The pathetic spectators were booing at the premier when jenson button was being presented with his trophy. What a disgrace.

Those bogans can boo during v8 supercars but not during formula one when the whole worlds watching, the Fk'ing idiots.

lol yeh i was pisssing myself. Had an image of Gordon Brown presenting the trophy at Silverstone in my head :D

If I would trust someone to do a burnout without causing accidents it would be a F1 driver. A bit too strict imo

If I would trust someone to do a burnout without causing accidents it would be a F1 driver. A bit too strict imo

Yes but todays stars should be behaving more responsibly whether they are football players or F1 drivers as the younger generation look up to them. Regardless of how skilled Lewis Hamilton is there will be younger drivers who will go out and try the same and perhaps kill someone. He doesn't need to tour the world lecturing younger drivers but instead perhaps stop acting like such a "dickhead"

Yes but todays stars should be behaving more responsibly whether they are football players or F1 drivers as the younger generation look up to them. Regardless of how skilled Lewis Hamilton is there will be younger drivers who will go out and try the same and perhaps kill someone. He doesn't need to tour the world lecturing younger drivers but instead perhaps stop acting like such a "dickhead"

i fully agree with that, as a role model thats not a proper way to behave and to set an exemple for the young drivers. i know for a fact that here in Canada if he would have been caught doing a burnout, intentionally or not he would have received a ticket for it as it considered polution by noise ( trust me i almost got that ticket once, thanks to a beatiful co-worker :wink: i didn,t get it ). but i have to admit that inpounding the car was a bit over the top by the Austrilian police, a ticket would have been enought, like Warren said the australians media were looking for publicity for the GP and they got it.

inpounding the car was a bit over the top by the Austrilian police, a ticket would have been enought, like Warren said the australians media were looking for publicity for the GP and they got it.

Just to add to my media / publicity angle, the major sponsor for the event was Mercedes Benz, and they had photo's of the Merc (being loaded onto the truck) splattered across the front page of nearly every newspaper in Australia.

It's much worse then that here in Canada. You got off good mate, thats for sure =). But L.H. is a dick, not to mention his championship win in 08 was a gift from his buddy Glock on the last lap. I'd like to see how he would fair agains R.K. teamed up at Renault instead of being in, (if not the most technical and biggest teams in F1 with the most top notch equipment, employees and developement). Then lets see how he drives, rants, and crys when **** don't go his way. Dick with a capital D.

i fully agree with that, as a role model thats not a proper way to behave and to set an exemple for the young drivers. i know for a fact that here in Canada if he would have been caught doing a burnout, intentionally or not he would have received a ticket for it as it considered polution by noise ( trust me i almost got that ticket once, thanks to a beatiful co-worker :wink: i didn,t get it ). but i have to admit that inpounding the car was a bit over the top by the Austrilian police, a ticket would have been enought, like Warren said the australians media were looking for publicity for the GP and they got it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%