Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

Tracks Italotracks payware thread - Napoli 1934-57 released

Italotracks

Premium
Now after this fantastic circuit, we need the one in Valentino Park in Turin https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Premio_del_Valentino_1955
Or the Coppa Carotti on the Pescare circuit.

Thanks for your message!
I'm working on Pescara (and others). Torino is not in my plans though. There is already a very nice version for GPL, and a conversion for rfactor. I'm focusing only on tracks that haven't had a comprehensive version made.

Last edited:
Now after this fantastic circuit, we need the one in Valentino Park in Turin https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Premio_del_Valentino_1955
Or the Coppa Carotti on the Pescare circuit.

I'd never heard of that park until last Saturday watching the Giro d'Italia, now I read they held GPs there in the '50s. Italotracks has already made me go look at whatever grainy footage I can find for Napoli, Bari and Livorno (couldn't find anything for San Remo!), so that's another one to research...

During daylight hours I cruise the streets of Napoli in my 33 Stradale trolling for the babes. You know - that whole "Ciao, bella" thing. But at night I turn to more macho pursuits - racing in the streets. Tonight, it's on between me and two local ne'er do wells - Giovanni Goofarino in his Lamborghini Miura, and Francesco Douchebagliardo in his Ferrari 365. That's right - I'll be pitting my little Alfa that could with it's 2.0 liter V8 against these two big V12 bruise boys, careening through the rain-soaked streets of Old Napoli. It's all on the line tonight - pink slips, reputation, bragging rights (not to mention all the marbles). Who will wear the crown?

Italotracks

Premium
I am absolutely loving this circuit. Can't get enough. It's a challenge to master (in a Maserati 6CM), the atmosphere is great, and the AI feel perfect to me. Superb work -- thank you, thank you, thank you for all the time and effort you put into this!

Shane

Thanks a lot for your kind words Shane, I'm delighted that you are enjoying the track! :)