"It sounds good in my head, so please make it happen Kunos" thread

Do you have awesomely amazing ideas about what we NEED in order for AC to be a proper sim? This is the thread for you!!!!
Do you think that Kunos should hire a bunch of track makers and release a track pack dlc even though you have no clue of how finances or things such as that actually work in the real world? This is your thread.

Seriously, getting tired of seeing every thread that pops up about anything ending up being edited to near nothingness by the devs because everybody seems to want to post what they want/need rather than stay on topic. Here is the thread to post whatever it is that you want/need/must have in AC.

I have spoken with Kunos and I can promise you that every suggestion in this thread will be given the consideration that it deserves. (or more!)

Fire Away!!!!!

Last edited:
On a more serious note, now that Seca is delayed and could be even cancelled, I really hope Kunos laserscans something in 2017. Doesn't need to be a super famous GP circuit to be a worthy DLC, for example for Ferrari pack it could be Italian track.

Last edited:
On the contrary, id prefer it if they avoided the F1 GP tracks as nearly all of them have been ruined by "safety standards" with excessive tarmac run off which doesn't punish drivers if they make a mistake. Better to look at the grade B tracks of the world, ones where they still have grass and gravel.

I know everyone loves Le mans, but will it be as popular as the nordschleife? I personally doubt it. I'd rather see two or three other tracks for the same effort le mans is worth.

It'd be brilliantly popular in league racing, yeah. You could run a GT and LMP grid right now, and it'd be brilliant to be part of a league that had Le Mans in it, especially as a longer event.

I've been playing MMOs a lot lately and I think AC really needs to work on its "game" aspect, the "sim" is there but we need more "game"...
- inventory to store car parts in, buy more space for $10
- constant ingame notices that you should subscribe to get double xp per race
- rename from easy/medium/hard/alien to hard/nightmarish/extreme/impossible to boost egos
- permadeath option, once you crash a car your game deletes the car, with special servers that require it
- daily challenges that earn you a little bit of bonus xp
- spend xp on unlocking assists or grippier tire options

I've been playing MMOs a lot lately and I think AC really needs to work on its "game" aspect, the "sim" is there but we need more "game"...
- inventory to store car parts in, buy more space for $10
- constant ingame notices that you should subscribe to get double xp per race
- rename from easy/medium/hard/alien to hard/nightmarish/extreme/impossible to boost egos
- permadeath option, once you crash a car your game deletes the car, with special servers that require it
- daily challenges that earn you a little bit of bonus xp
- spend xp on unlocking assists or grippier tire options

I think you're totally onto something here.

In the interests of massively increasing AC's "Simulation Value" I think we need a new mechanic called "ACBux". ACBux would be expended on many in-game actions, say 1 ACBux for every litre of fuel used, 50-100 for each race for "Trakfeez", 250-1000 each time a tire is worn out and also multiple 1000s for each crash.

These ACBux would be earned in a new section of the game called "The Rat Race". Here we would accurately simulate many exciting events such as "Paper Pushing", "Lawn Mowing", "Retail Sales" and such. ACBux would be earned at roughly a rate of 20-100/hour.

Not only would this hugely increase the simulation accuracy but I'm sure it would help reduce the incidence of wreckers in multiplayer and result in much cleaner racing.

To be honest, I'm not sure why the devs haven't implemented this feature already.

One tiny but really nice thing would be the in the 24h-/VLN Nordschleife the last GP corner for a hotlap so that you dont need to drive the whole track. I would also really like to se a pit limiter and the option of timed offline races. My last wish would be a flag system, mainly for blue flags as its still always a shock moment when you see that you need to lap a slower car...

One tiny but really nice thing would be the in the 24h-/VLN Nordschleife the last GP corner for a hotlap so that you dont need to drive the whole track. I would also really like to se a pit limiter and the option of timed offline races. My last wish would be a flag system, mainly for blue flags as its still always a shock moment when you see that you need to lap a slower car...
Stefano commented on this, agrees that it would be a cool feature, but one that would require rewrite of the main timing code, which a single track would not justify.

Doubt it would actually need that much work, just add a flag to the track data somewhere enabling something simple like "if final checkpoint is passed before all other checkpoints are passed = ignore last lap and start new timed lap"

Probably a lot more work involved to get the AI to follow this routine tho, but not needed that bad.

AI personalities, as well as adjusting sliders have some set AI personalities.
IE: Tom is an amature racer, he's ok but makes mistakes, he's inexperience means he'll get faster the longer he's on track.

Jerry is a professional, he can put in a good fast lap but is conservative, won't put up much of a fight.

John is a professional driver, he's great all round but very aggressive and tends to over drive under pressure.

Some of this is achievable now but they could add a setting to make the driver behave certain ways when fighting, or have the AI increase in strength throughout a race.

It would make it easier for people to pick the right AI for them. Instead of experimenting with adjusting sliders you could just pick the kind of driver you want to race against and fine tune it after that.

Answer the request is sample: give the people what the love in online and real races:
- new engine for meteo and night
- complet adac gt master tracks and cars
- complet blanc pain tracks and cars
- complet endurance track and cars
- complet Dtm scene (new and old)
- complet other famous scene
- real multiplayer system to avoid crashes at firstd corners with notation or something else
- real atmosphere on the track - pits ( safety car- light flags systems ...)
- some updates on the physics
- more communication about the dev and not only to announce dlc
- more surveys to the community ! We are the people who give you money at the enf of the month !
Seeya on the track

Note : excellent game so far :)

I would like to see a "civilian" driver. ( Jeans, leather jacket, classic driver gloves, NO helmet)
And the possibility of choosing the driver. In the settings maybe?
Just hate it to have to look at "The Stig" when driving a road car. Or having to look at racing gloves in first person view.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back