Tracks Istanbul [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2008
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Istanbul - Istanbul for GSCEx.

Hi!

Thanks to WCP for permissions.

It was a very painful job here because road mesh was really incompatible with reiza shaders. I had to tweak and cheat ^^

So, let's focus on the road itself. Reiza texture, reiza roadshaders, hi-res mesh and special effect added to the surface. Really satisfied of the feeling with F1V12 and F1 retro (did not tested all the cars).

I hope you will like it. Possible mini-graphical bugs but it should be invisible, or nearly invisible.

Enjoy!
Read more about this resource...

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
Great stuff, Patrick, Istanbul is my favorite Tilke-track, turn 8 is one of the best in motorsports :) It's a crime that F1 doesn't race there anymore.

I took the Stock V8s and your GT3 Ferrari for a few laps there, lots of fun. Not a very good track for the Stocks - too many blind turns in quick succession are tough with their limited visibility, but with the Ferrari it was amazing.

Thank you, can't wait to see what's coming up next! (*cough*Algarve, please?*cough*)

Doug46

100RPM
Premium
May 24, 2013
Hi Thanks for the hard work again , i cant open the track , ive put the file in the location folder , click on the track from the menu get the track picture but thats as far as it goes, what have i done wrong please thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.