Issues with T150, wheel rotation and FFB?

So I just reinstalled this and I am having issues with my wheel, if i go with the default settings the FFB is fine but the ingame wheel rotation doesnt match my actual wheel and if i try to change it ingame or on the wheel the FFB disappears.

I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong but I have no idea what

1st, make sure steering help is disabled. I think the key is F1(or one of the F keys)
2nd in windows set your steering range to 900°.(if the wheel supports that)
3rd. in rF2, click on the box for Vehicle Set. Make sure you see a checkmark and NOT an X.
4th Calibrate your wheel and Pedals. Move the the wheel ALL the WAY to the left and right and when those stops are reached, hold the wheel there and click on the relevant MAX button. Then center the wheel and press the Center button.
5th Under the graph for the steering wheel movement is a sensitivity slider. Move that to the center of the range(visually) That should produce a fully linear response from the wheel and 'should' display 100%.

1st, make sure steering help is disabled. I think the key is F1(or one of the F keys)
2nd in windows set your steering range to 900°.(if the wheel supports that)
3rd. in rF2, click on the box for Vehicle Set. Make sure you see a checkmark and NOT an X.
4th Calibrate your wheel and Pedals. Move the the wheel ALL the WAY to the left and right and when those stops are reached, hold the wheel there and click on the relevant MAX button. Then center the wheel and press the Center button.
5th Under the graph for the steering wheel movement is a sensitivity slider. Move that to the center of the range(visually) That should produce a fully linear response from the wheel and 'should' display 100%.
I Will try that...thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years