Issues with RealFeel and GSC

Hi. I enabled RealFeel speech (SpeechEnabled=True) yet I still don't hear any voice or audio cue when I disable/enable plugins and therefore RealFeel. I also don't hear any voice when I press the keypad buttons to adjust the realfeel. I also don't see anything (I'm not sure if anything is supposed to visually come up on screen while pressing any of the adjustment buttons).

The only way to adjust RealFeel at the moment in GSC is to have to keep going out of game, adjust #s in the RealFeel.ini notepad file, File->Save, and then re-launching the game. It's been like these in previous versions of GSC as well but always works perfectly fine in rFactor 1.

Can you guys help? There seems to be 0, zippo, nothing, when it comes to RealFeel and GSC instructions, definitions for the RealFeel parameters, keyboard/keypad mappings, etc. The only thing I can find is from random rFactor 1 threads here and there...

Any help regarding RealFeel and GSC would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what i did, don't forget to enable then number lock so the number pad works, (often missed by guys)
Please not its not advised to adjust the default cars by Reiza they are very good as defualt
reelfeel adjustment.png
12-Jul-09-rFactorCentral-4808_ReelFeel.jpg

Is anything in game supposed to show when using the keypad to edit the values? When I use the keypad to edit values how do I know what number-value I am at? The values can differ by thousands, literally....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 81 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 112 13.4%