PC1 Issues with Project Cars

(Copied this from my other thread to try and get more replies)

Hey Guys,

So recently i upgraded my GPU to a R9 390. It's great, but i've noticed some issues.

When i ran a 3D Mark Test through steam on the Fire wotsit, it crashed my entire PC so it would lose all power except for the PSU which still had the little fan LED's showing, i wasn't able to turn my PC back on until i cut the power from the PSU for a couple of seconds and then turned it all back on. I'm not sure if this is related to my issue, though.

I found out this was down to the GPU getting too hot, so i downloaded and ran MSI Afterburner and messed about with the fan speeds at certain temperatures and it seemed to fix the problem, i now run this whenever i'm gaming as a precaution just incase!

I've just tried running Project Cars for quick blast and whenever i clicked a server to join it would begin to join the server and then my PC would crash just like before, except my GPU temperature is 50 and everything else looked stable, i've done this a couple of times and it keeps happening.

Does anyone have any ideas on what i can do to solve this?

Thanks! :)

Few years ago i have this same problem with my Radeon , and BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death :D ).I try eveyrthing.Reinstall drivers , net framworks etc. and nothing.Always whenn i play longer them 10 maybe 15 minutes i have BSOD.But I try to remove - shutdown AERO.When i shutdown AERO everything run fine , without any of BSOD.Maybe this help.

Few years ago i have this same problem with my Radeon , and BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death :D ).I try eveyrthing.Reinstall drivers , net framworks etc. and nothing.Always whenn i play longer them 10 maybe 15 minutes i have BSOD.But I try to remove - shutdown AERO.When i shutdown AERO everything run fine , without any of BSOD.Maybe this help.

Oooh i could try that, how do i shut down AERO? I'm on Windows 10 if this helps!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back