issues with headlights / brake lights?

Reik Major

Premium
I'm only playing AC with PP-Filters disabled and I'm fine with the look of it at all.

But on some cars the brake lights don't work at all (e.g. Audi R8 Ultra), which is a big problem to me in racing.

Is this related to not using PP-Filters, or am I missing a graphics option?

In general I'm not happy with the look of the lights without PP-Filters (comparing to GSC for example). Does anybody know if this is can be improved by Kunos for the None-PP-Users? Or is it limited at this stage?

Yeah, I understand.

So as I see it, Kunos should give each single car working braking lights without PP-Filters, just by making them appear in a lighter colour under braking. Because I remember I could see brake lights on a few cars.

Turning off pp/hdr is turning off the effects that make lights light up (bloom mostly). It's the same as saying that with reflections turned off, chrome's not shiny... that's what that setting is for.

If they even support non-hdr in a new engine, it would have the same limitations - without dynamic lighting range, lights can't always be brighter than the scene. I'd expect them to just drop the setting completely next go-around.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back