Issues with 1.1.5

Hi Guys,

Ive been away working for 2 months, I come back and AC needed huges updates guess I missed a few, anyway my problems are.

1st How do I fix the Light filter everything looks white when I leave the pits?

2nd Mod cars either don't work or no sound? 787b no sound

Thanks in advance for help hanging to drive again but unplayable at the moment
cheers
PD

Use the preset filters in the app bar for the look you like them PageUp or PageDown on the keyboard for brightness.

Can't really help with the sound thing as I don't run any car mods but maybe reloading the files may work. Sorry I can't help further with the latter.

Some file changes and an update for fmod have happened over the past month or so, meaning mod cars have needed some updates. I haven't driven the 787 for a while but it may have been updated if you check the download section.

as for the brightness, I find dropping the colour saturation down a little helps with that.

Mod cars were broken by 1.1.5. by an update to FMOD
You need to look for any updated by the modders themselves.

Also, the update before that introduced the aero stuff that also broke all mod cars. Some mods have been udpated to fix these problems, so have not. Best bet is to go to the Mods section and read the comments to see if they've been fixed, and if they have been then download the fixed version.

Even when I disable SLI, the PP is still broken. It appears to work for some but not all. PP gobbles up too much framerate for me to bother any more.... Perhaps when (and if) they fix the problem, the framerates will come backup. This has been marked as "Working On It" in the support forum, but nothing has been done yet.

PP filters are broken if you run SLI, turning off PP will fix this for now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 226 14.0%