F1 2020 Issue with custom liveries on new patch ?

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello I'm facing issue with game races not loading in any mode if I add a custom livery (using copy and paste) since last patch. It just load forever.
If I repair the game with default files it's ok.
Anybody has same ?

Last edited:
Mods with erp files work , i use this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2020-season-update.35134/

and all is good :)

20201116214300_1.jpg

So it is not only my problem. Good to hear. My races are actually loading (way longer than normal) but after the race or time trial coming back to menu takes forever. I waited for 10 minutes and was still loading. I was copy/paste realistic damage mod, it looks like I have to do everything from erp now. Will update if game works after that.

Seems that mode uploaded after the patch are working (I'm using this one right now and used it with copy / paste) :

I installed new liveries for 8/10 cars on the grid, everything looks great and works fine on time trial. Can also drive single race, it is loading for eternity but it loads. Unfortunately after the race I cannot come back to menu. Career mode is the same so yeah, this is my 2021 season with new AMR and Alpine liveries ends before it started... Also have some nice liveries for other cars. This year game is so full of issues. Anyone have any idea what can be done?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back