Issue when creating new AI Lines

When recording new AI lines for any track, my side lines (in red) become messed up and obviously causes the cars to crash on the start line as they think its the edge of the track. Not sure what's causing this or how to fix, I tried to record new track edges with the AI Line Helper but it doesn't create anything in the file. Not sure how to fix.

This also happens even if I don't mess with the side line files to begin with, even if I just record a new AI line it messes up the side lines.

When recording new AI lines for any track, my side lines (in red) become messed up and obviously causes the cars to crash on the start line as they think its the edge of the track. Not sure what's causing this or how to fix, I tried to record new track edges with the AI Line Helper but it doesn't create anything in the file. Not sure how to fix.

This also happens even if I don't mess with the side line files to begin with, even if I just record a new AI line it messes up the side lines.
Using CustomShadersPatch? Disable those two in blue or "New AI Behaviour" alltogether:
1645218262452.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back