ISO VLM GTPC Conversion

Cars ISO VLM GTPC Conversion 1.8 Patch part 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richard Wilks submitted a new resource:

HSO VLM GTPC Conversion - Full 1983 Le Mans grid and the complete endurance Package now in AMS

Finally we can share with the community this work of passion!
View attachment 314581
In my humble opinion, Bias Ply tires haven't been that well understood or represented in cars with high downforce in simulators or mods. My continued work in for historic sim racing organization and their mods on classic cars has been focused on finally bringing these highly anticipated road warriors of yesteryear to the virtual landscape, avoiding the typical "if it has tons of downforce, it must be...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Richard,
Could you please post a short tutorial on how to extract the files correctly as I can see that many people, myself included, are having trouble making this undoubtedly cool mod work properly.

It would be nice know how to extract these. Since trying to extract or open the archive in 7-Zip as recommended doesn't work. I must be stupid I guess.

It would be nice know how to extract these. Since trying to extract or open the archive in 7-Zip as recommended doesn't work. I must be stupid I guess.

Extract the 4 zip files into a folder. This creates an extractor file and three other parts. Run the extractor, it'll extract all 4 files and then you'll see the proper file structure. Hopefully then, you'll be sorted.

Extract the 4 zip files into a folder. This creates an extractor file and three other parts. Run the extractor, it'll extract all 4 files and then you'll see the proper file structure. Hopefully then, you'll be sorted.
Do you need to extract them all at once or can you just move them all to one folder? Because if I extract them all to one folder the files come with folders for each.

Thank you very much @Eck Simpson , what you said did the trick !!!
For anyone still confused follow these steps:
  1. Use the Version History Tab to download all 4 of the required files
  2. Once everything is downloaded create a new folder on your computer
  3. Extract the files into the folder using 7zip or Winrar
  4. Once all files have been extracted you can access the HSO_GTPCAMS zip folder
  5. Access mod files from zip folder and install

Last edited:
Excellent a joy to drive Thank You, one problem for me the wm p82 esso car in cockpit view the windscreen is greyed out.

Thank you very much @Eck Simpson , what you said did the trick !!!
For anyone still confused follow these steps:
  1. Use the Version History Tab to download all 4 of the required files
  2. Once everything is downloaded create a new folder on your computer
  3. Extract the files into the folder using 7zip or Winrar
  4. Once all files have been extracted you can access the HSO_GTPCAMS zip folder
  5. Access mod files from zip folder and install
Hey, I downloaded all 4 files, put them all into one folder, but only the 4 7zip files show up, no extractor file or three other parts...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%