ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod

Cars ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
can anyone help me? i get a 2motor error with ttread material for ttreadr
I'm having the same issue as yourself, same as a user reported on the previous page.

Definitely installed correctly (followed the same process for the VLM GTP pack and that works fine), so I think there's files missing.

Richard Wilks updated ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod with a new update entry:

ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod 2.0 part 1

- Totally revamped physics, making use of all the league testing and even more information.

- Small graphics updates, like different wings for some cars

- Inclusion of the Brabham BT54

- New 4 cilinder cockpit sounds

- Various bug fixes

NOTE: you will need part 1 and part 2 of the mod. Go to the "history" tab to get both and use 7zip to get the parts together.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Richard Wilks updated ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod with a new update entry:

ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod 2.0 part 2

- Totally revamped physics, making use of all the league testing and even more information.

- Small graphics updates, like different wings for some cars

- Inclusion of the Brabham BT54

- New 4 cilinder cockpit sounds

- Various bug fixes

NOTE: you will need part 1 and part 2 of the mod. Go to the "history" tab to get both and use 7zip to get the parts together.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed this mod recently and everything seemed to install fine. The series icon is there and all cars are in the showroom but as soon as I try to select the series my games crashes without any error message. Just goes straight back to desktop. Any advice or idea what could be the issue?

Installed this mod recently and everything seemed to install fine. The series icon is there and all cars are in the showroom but as soon as I try to select the series my games crashes without any error message. Just goes straight back to desktop. Any advice or idea what could be the issue?
In the F1_1986.srs in the series folder, delete these lines:

ConfigOverrides
{
OSCFile=F1_86.OSC
}

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back