ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod

Cars ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richard Wilks submitted a new resource:

ISO F1 1986 Historic Mod - International Simracing Organization Full Historic 1986 season mod.

Big turbos, big power, big flames, big balls, but a tiny fuel tank!

Welcome to one of the most exciting eras of F1 and motorsports in general!

The most powerfull F1 cars come to your AMS install, in this fully fledged Historic edition.

All the cars, all the teams, upgrades for the teams race by race, and both qualifying and race specifications are included! Yes, we are talking about well over 1000hp and sticky one lap only qualy tires!

This mod was done with extensive research. Much...

Read more about this resource...

I could dl without worries and install ... on the other hand black screen after the start screen and the music playing ... to start the mod I had to do this manipulation:
ConfigOverrides
{
//OSCFile=F1_86.OSC
}

Last edited:
I confirm what FZykmu wrote. It gave me a blackscreen once in AMS' home screen. Did the trick he suggested and it works fine. Thanks @FZykmu

When it comes to the mod, I really get no feeling in the steering at slow speed. It's really super light.
IMHO braking is painfully punitive too. Default brake pressure is at 80% and I can lock wheels with less than 50% of pedal traveling. It feels exagerated to me.

When it comes to the positives, as with your other mods, the global quality is great and a big thank you to you and the ISO team for bringing it to AMS and RD.

Last edited:
Where can the Realfeel entries be found? I have looked after testing out the cars but cant find the new entry. I just want to make some adjustments as im getting a lot of clipping. Feels great overall, such a shame you guys couldnt implement Reiza shaders on the cars, i had forgotten that i still had WCP's (partial) conversion of the 86 mod, and it shows up along with this mod in the in-game menu, visually those cars look amazing. If your team managed to work out what shaders Reiza uses this would be perfect! Great effort though. I know you are more physics based.

Jai pu dl sans soucis et installer... en revanche écran noir apres l'écran de démarrage et la musique qui tourne... pour démarrer le mod j'ai du faire cette manip:
ConfigOverrides
{
//OSCFile=F1_86.OSC
}
English please.
I could dl without worries and install ... on the other hand black screen after the start screen and the music playing ... to start the mod I had to do this manipulation:
ConfigOverrides
{
//OSCFile=F1_86.OSC
}
/sorry to sound like a noob, but which file are we to manipulate, as I'm getting the black screen too. Thank you in advance.

[QUOTE = "Mattos, message: 3328368, membre: 503200"]
I had the same problem. It still says that link 1 is corrupted.
[/CITATION]
You must dl the 2 files and unzip them in the same folder

Last edited:
Where can the Realfeel entries be found? I have looked after testing out the cars but cant find the new entry. I just want to make some adjustments as im getting a lot of clipping. Feels great overall, such a shame you guys couldnt implement Reiza shaders on the cars, i had forgotten that i still had WCP's (partial) conversion of the 86 mod, and it shows up along with this mod in the in-game menu, visually those cars look amazing. If your team managed to work out what shaders Reiza uses this would be perfect! Great effort though. I know you are more physics based.

Richard's mods borrow Reiza realfeel entries to generate their force feedback. To find out which entry it borrows from open up the car you wish to adjust's .veh file and note the first 5 characters in the "description:" line. That will give you the realfeel entry to change. You can change FFB on the fly using the usual realfeel shortcuts too but be warned, in both cases, changing the FFB in this mod will alter the corresponding Reiza mod.

[QUOTE = "Mattos, message: 3328368, membre: 503200"]
I had the same problem. It still says that link 1 is corrupted.
[/CITATION]
You must dl the 2 files and unzip them in the same folder
I can't download part 2. When I click the link in part 2 it goes back to part 1. I don't know why.

OK guys, if I remember correctly:
  1. Download the 2 parts by going in the "History" tab of the mod page on RD.
  2. You should get 2 zip files. Extract the content of each ZIP file which are actually 7zip archive files.
  3. Open file "...7z.001" (the first archive file) and extract its content. It'll make use of the second 7zip file automatically to extract all the content.
  4. Voila. Copy-paste the folders in their right spot within AMS.
Hope that's clear. Actually the ZIP files contain another layer of compressed archiving in the form of a multi 7zip-archive file. That got me too. :geek:

Last edited:
OK guys, if I remember correctly:
  1. Download the 2 parts by going in the "History" tab of the mod page on RD.
  2. You should get 2 zip files. Extract the content of each ZIP file which are actually 7zip archive files.
  3. Open file "...7z.001" (the first archive file) and extract its content. It'll make use of the second 7zip file automatically to extract all the content.
  4. Voila. Copy-paste the folders in their right spot within AMS.
Hope that's clear. Actually the ZIP files contain another layer of compressed archiving in the form of a multi 7zip-archive file. That got me too. :geek:
I did as was said. I managed to download part 1 and part 2. When extracting it says that the file is corrupted.

Could someone who managed to download and install the mod available on another server for download?

I suggest GOOGLEDRIVE. I would be very grateful.

[QUOTE = "Mattos, message: 3329205, membre: 503200"]
J'ai fait ce qui a été dit. J'ai réussi à télécharger les parties 1 et 2. Lors de l'extraction, il est dit que le fichier est corrompu.

Quelqu'un qui a réussi à télécharger et installer le mod disponible sur un autre serveur en téléchargement?

Je veux GOOGLEDRIVE. Je serais très reconnaissant.
[/CITATION]

Please confirm if it's good

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Mattos, message: 3329205, membre: 503200"]
J'ai fait ce qui a été dit. J'ai réussi à télécharger les parties 1 et 2. Lors de l'extraction, il est dit que le fichier est corrompu.

Quelqu'un qui a réussi à télécharger et installer le mod disponible sur un autre serveur en téléchargement?

Je veux GOOGLEDRIVE. Je serais très reconnaissant.
[/CITATION]

Please confirm if it's good
Hey, you're the best. Resolved the problem. Thank you very much for your attention.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 250 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%