ISO 1980 PROCAR Series

Cars ISO 1980 PROCAR Series 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richard Wilks submitted a new resource:

HSO 1980 PROCAR Series - HSO brings the most realistic M1 Procar in sim racing to date!

You like mid engine rear wheel drive side ways action?

You dream of a spec series against the best in the world with beautifull cars in glamorous F1 circuits?

Then the Procar series was everything you ever wished!

Done with real data, myself and the rest of the historic sim racing organization crew brings you the ultimate spec series, with the best drivers in one of the most iconic supercars ever made. An ideal car for leagues (ours is running it right now!) as well as for single player,...

Read more about this resource...

Richard Wilks updated ISO 1980 PROCAR Series with a new update entry:

HSO 1980 PROCAR Series v1.5

New physics that include a revamped tire model.

The next evolution of my bias ply tire model, now allows for a much more neutral drive, and REAL WHEELSPIN without the annoying loss of control that plagues so many cars in simracing.

Get ready to control cars on the throttle like never before, after one year of intense testing, this is the first mod to get my revamped tire model, which allows much more realistic wheelspin, car control, and braking distances.

Have fun sideways!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone else noticed that at high speed, this Procar mod seems to wander in the steering a little to the right in a straight line? It's something I've noticed occasionally... wondering if it's intentional or a bug.

It Doesn't look like these cars are using Realfeel . Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't see an entry listed the the RealFeelPlugin ini after driving the BMW M1.

Has anyone else noticed that at high speed, this Procar mod seems to wander in the steering a little to the right in a straight line? It's something I've noticed occasionally... wondering if it's intentional or a bug.
Hmm seems odd to me. I will take a look and say something if i find anything strange.

It Doesn't look like these cars are using Realfeel . Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't see an entry listed the the RealFeelPlugin ini after driving the BMW M1.

Every car in AMS1 uses real feel, because realfeel is part of the game's code.

You don't see an entry there because i am using the realfeel numbers of one of the default Reiza cars.

Can you tell me which one so I can edit the MaxForceAtSteeringRack number.
You can check yourself, its very easy, and its how i do for all mods, you open one of the .veh files, and you see in the "description" line, there is a tag there that is the exact same tag as in the realfeel.ini file. In this case, its the "EvoD:" one.

You can check yourself, its very easy, and its how i do for all mods, you open one of the .veh files, and you see in the "description" line, there is a tag there that is the exact same tag as in the realfeel.ini file. In this case, its the "EvoD:" one.
Thanks Richard , I must have over looked it in the Realfeel INI .

Quick question. When in automatic mode (sorry if I caused you an allergic reaction) the car changes from 1st directly to 5th and just redlines without accelerating. Getting off the accelerator and allowing the RPM to drop switches to 2nd and then it works normally until redlining when it switches again to 5th and so on. Manually changing gears doesn't appear to work while in auto mode, it still goes to 5th. Do you know what might be causing this?

Quick question. When in automatic mode (sorry if I caused you an allergic reaction) the car changes from 1st directly to 5th and just redlines without accelerating. Getting off the accelerator and allowing the RPM to drop switches to 2nd and then it works normally until redlining when it switches again to 5th and so on. Manually changing gears doesn't appear to work while in auto mode, it still goes to 5th. Do you know what might be causing this?

Seems that my implementations are not compatible with auto box. You will have to copy the paramenters of a mod you know it works, the driveline ones that is.

I really enjoy driving this Procar, however the AI experience is less than optimal. They are very bunched up, turning down the AI difficulty only seems to make them brake earlier and regardless of the aggression setting, they drive as if I am not there. Most of my driving in AMS is offline so is there any way this could be improved?

I really enjoy driving this Procar, however the AI experience is less than optimal. They are very bunched up, turning down the AI difficulty only seems to make them brake earlier and regardless of the aggression setting, they drive as if I am not there. Most of my driving in AMS is offline so is there any way this could be improved?
Hmm maybe copying the talent files of other mods and use them? That's the only way of spreading them more.

it's a pleasure to drive, unfortunately the AI cars have some weird curb behavior, instead of the wheels bumping on the surface underneath the car, the car/chassis bounces wildly and sinks into the surface. is there something I'm doing/implemented wrong?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%