1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Featured Isle of Man TT The Game: Sidecars Coming May 24th!

Discussion in 'TT Isle of Man - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, May 17, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +14,952
    TT Isle of Man the Game - Sidecars Announced.jpg
    Teased a while ago now, Kylotonn Racing Games have confirmed Sidecars will be coming to Isle of Man TT: The Game this May 24th!

A popular form of bike racing on the famous TT mountain course, Sidecars have often provided some hugely entertaining races over the years and now they look set to arrive in the latest Isle of Man TT game! What's even better news than that? It isn't going to cost owners of the existing game anything at all! Yup, in something of a really cool move Kylotonn and Bigben Interactive, the developers have decided to make the upcoming Sidecar expansion a free upgrade! Awesome.

Apart from an official release date of May 24th very little is known about the new content, so stay tuned to the forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news, as and when it becomes available....

TT Isle of Man the Game - Sidecars Announced 2.jpg

TT Isle of Man: The Game is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to sidecars in TTIoM The Game? Let us know below!

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

Ratings:
    +6
    I'd rather see them improving the atrocious physics that game has, especially for the brakes.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Ayem22

Ayem22

Ratings:
    +19
    my hope is in Ride 3/mGP 18

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Esox71

Esox71

Ratings:
    +24
    Wheel support!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,104
    Can't wait! Should be epic addition to a fantastic game.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Paul McCluskey

Paul McCluskey

Ratings:
    +91
    Can't see them improving anything now sadly

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Esox71

Esox71

Ratings:
    +24
    Shame I would put hours in if it had the wheel support, and I know of more who don't have the game because of this.

8. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,104
    I don't understand the wheel support issue, it's a bike game. A pad is much more of a natural fit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. MinDer_K.

MinDer_K.

Ratings:
    +13
    The only pad I see it would fit is the NegCon
    [​IMG]
    With a wheel, you can attach any stick on it to mimic a handlebar and have a more precise ride.
    And adding some immersion ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +51
    Why do you think that?

11. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +51
    I gotta disagree. The "natural fit" is the controller that feels the most comfortable to each individual.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,104
    True but it should not be enough to not get this cracker of a game. It works superb with a Xbox one pad as they added haptic feedback to the triggers so you can feel tyre slip through them.

What more do you want?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Tylda

Tylda

Ratings:
    +25
    And when they gonna add normal, realistic physics and possibility to setup the bike?

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  14. JPL083

JPL083

Ratings:
    +61
    Just soon improving the game with free content...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer and Biker.

Ratings:
    +3,413
    This. ^^^^^^
    I think the one's moaning and complaining are the type that just cannot handle this type of realistic, fast and extremely difficult TT simulation. They prefer arcade games etc and find this one too difficult.. As for the steering wheel support, jeez, why any bike game would support a steering wheel is beyond me, it feels so wrong. I'm going for a real bike ride after lunch, doing a few hours across the Lincolnshire Wolds, I'll see if I can swap my handlebars for a the steering wheel out of my car and give it a go. :rolleyes: :whistling: It's a game and controller such as the 360 pad is ideal for it until some developer makes a PC handlebar setup that is affordable.;):sneaky:

ps, looking forward to the sidecars.

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Tylda

Tylda

Ratings:
    +25
    If bike that slides on every corner and it handles the same at 100 and at 250 km/h is realistic for you then I don't know what to say more than: "Ehhh..."
    I said it yesterday and I will say this today. Realistic =/= Hard. I think that you are just fanboy of this game because: "ISLE OF MAN" Try to be objective...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Andy_J

Andy_J
    PC Veteran Gamer and Biker.

Ratings:
    +3,413
    In my game the bikes never ever slide on any corner so I don't know where you are getting that from. If you just make rubbish up I will challenge it. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,472
    I don't think I've reached 250kph and I use a wheel and pedals I am such an embarrassment to this thread
    tenor (1).gif

• Haha Haha x 4
  19. ChickenBoy18

ChickenBoy18

Ratings:
    +49
    Sidecars will be a cool addition, and good to see they’re free too.

But as others have said, I’d probably rather they improve what’s there in terms of depth (eg setups, superstock bikes, improved physics). But something is better than nothing!

20. Tylda

Tylda

Ratings:
    +25
    Bikes slides or feel like it. If you are such a pro why you can't be objective? A lot of people think the same way as me. If you're a masochist, you'll love this game because for a simulation fan like me it's no pleasure or sim feeling at all.
    Oh, and only rubbish thing is your trash talk. No arguments or anything, just "You don't like it because you're bad". Try to drive a real bike and then try this game. Real bike doesn't feel like this, it never slides on every fast or slow corner or handle the same way at any speed. Ride or MotoGP games give you feeling of driving a real bike even when they are more arcade than sim, a thing that TT can't do.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1