Islands no longer for Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Track info:
-track is in beta stage, all roads are drivable, no AI, no cameras
-it consist from: 2 islands, 6 lakes, 43+km roads(5-13m wide) which create multiple layouts, 1 main bridge, several small rock bridges, 1 tunnel
Finished sectors: S1, S2, S3, S4, S13, S14. new map link
* finished sectors means, that there are trees, grass, leaves, road texture. Other small objects will be added later.
BETA DOWNLOAD: If you want to try beta versions, please send me PM with your email address on the AC forum(@bzucobzuco). I don't want to share links with non licensed players. I'm going to create newsletter.
*more additional links are here in my posts
beta3.jpg

beta1.jpg

beta2.jpg

beta4.jpg

beta5.jpg

beta6.jpg

beta7.jpg

beta8.jpg

beta9.jpg

beta11.jpg
Cant find you on Assetto forum, but love the look of this and would dearly love to test it out.... how can I get access to a download link.. thanks in advance, Paul

The beta is very promising, but just from the size of it, it looks like a huge undertaking.
Hope your still enjoying working on it.
Cheers.

THX :)

I updated first post and made a link from "@bzucobzuco" to "Start a New Conversation" page on AC forum. So just fill the "Participants" field in form with "bzucobzuco" and write me message that you want to try my track. :)
Hi mate... you can use this link to have it auto fill your name in....

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?conversations/add&to=bzucobzuco

or better still:

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...cobzuco&title=Islands BETA Track Link Request

Is it keeping updating? It's supposed I'm in Bzuco's list for releases but I don't know if he is missing me for something or the track is just not being updated since some months ago

Thanks for your Great Work. Incredible Experience!

The S14-grass.kn5 from the .part2 is corrupt. Couldnt extract it. also redownload and another programm didnt work. When driving dowhnhill into the tunnel, when i got outside of the other end it just catapulted me into the air like there is a invinsible wall.

I know its still WIP. apart from that its one of my favourites already!

Thanks for your Great Work. Incredible Experience!

The S14-grass.kn5 from the .part2 is corrupt. Couldnt extract it. also redownload and another programm didnt work. When driving dowhnhill into the tunnel, when i got outside of the other end it just catapulted me into the air like there is a invinsible wall.

I know its still WIP. apart from that its one of my favourites already!
I tested both parts now and are OK in winrar after download from zippyshare.
I didnt test my track with last major AC version...could you post some video with tunnel issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%