A weekend Project

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

A track update coming?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

New to Rfactor 2. Can I ask a possibly daft question? The tracks (including mod tracks) in GSCE seem better detailed that RF's, why doesn't anyone seem to convert them to Rfactor 2?

Quite new to rF2 also, and I have a question.
Is there a chance ISI will release there laser scanned Nordschleife from rF pro in rF2? I have a hunch this has been discussed many times, but here you go :)
It would be a good boost sales wise, imo.
And no, I won't install an illegal conversion. I love it in AC as it is.;)

New to Rfactor 2. Can I ask a possibly daft question? The tracks (including mod tracks) in GSCE seem better detailed that RF's, why doesn't anyone seem to convert them to Rfactor 2?

Because it's illegal. ISI got license to convert Interlagos from GSCE to rF2, so you can start by comparing that track in both games. It doesn't look any better in rF2 than standard rF2 tracks, in fact it looks a tad worse.

Quite new to rF2 also, and I have a question.
Is there a chance ISI will release there laser scanned Nordschleife from rF pro in rF2? I have a hunch this has been discussed many times, but here you go :)
It would be a good boost sales wise, imo.
And no, I won't install an illegal conversion. I love it in AC as it is.;)

That won't happen I'm afraid as rF Pro is run by an entirely different company.

• Deleted member 130869

I'm very curious how the middle portion of the esses, Degner 1 and the run down to S/F line have been addressed! Bring it on, woochoo :D.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back