ISI seem slow in updates.. wassup?

• Deleted member 130869

There are some amazing licenses in their possession. However if the big tickets haven't been made by now, I doubt they will before they get around their next title.

Don't you have bugs yourself?

You answerd your first question. :)

SLI Issues in Build 1052 are still not addressed.
Multiview UI, don`t save monitor height.
Bug in the rF2 LOD system which removes the LOD's every time you switch to TV cam. (-20-30% FPS)
Car or track selection is not taken into account.
A real race driver will expect the wet racing line to reward you in rF2 but it doesn't, which makes wet weather racing useless.
etc,etc,etc............
:)

Last edited:
SLI Issues in Build 1052 are still not addressed.
Multiview UI, don`t save monitor height.
Bug in the rF2 LOD system which removes the LOD's every time you switch to TV cam. (-20-30% FPS)
Car or track selection is not taken into account.
A real race driver will expect the wet racing line to reward you in rF2 but it doesn't, which makes wet weather racing useless.
etc,etc,etc............
:)
rf2 LOD bug is now fixed in build 1052 and VEC now use the latest build. ;)

You are correct, VEC didn't use latest builds, but I think it's only because of driver swap issues. In non-endurance races rF2 has worked fine since 2014. FSR always used latest build, I know as I was running the league in 2014 season.

According to Jimmy Alison from VEC people was able to join with cars which was not included in the mod which made cheating possible.

I'd like to see some math simply to have fun speculating when rF2 will be "done". For example, alternating between new content and old content updates means that updates to old content will take twice as long and even once updated will need to be updated again because engine is still changing which requires additional rounds of updates.

So using example numbers because I don't care enough to look it up:

Outdated content = 20
New content = 20

Pace of updates = 1 release per month split between old vs new = 1 update every 2 months

All vehicles updated if nothing changes with engine = 40 months
Both new and old from this point on will also need to change again because engine not done so add another 40 months = 80 months

In 80 months content will need updates again because graphic models will not be up to future standards so will need to be updated again so add another 40 months so now at 120 months equals 10 years and by then Forza 17 will be available haha

• Deleted member 130869

Dont really keep up with rF2's licenses. What have they got hidden away? :)

Im aware of the Corvette DP, and the Nissan GT 500 car... but not much else. Anything noteworthy?

Of the public knowledge there is a very pretty turbo f1, there's the westlake eagle, and the 95 reynard.

So using example numbers because I don't care enough to look it up:

Outdated content = 20
New content = 20

Pace of updates = 1 release per month split between old vs new = 1 update every 2 months

All vehicles updated if nothing changes with engine = 40 months
Both new and old from this point on will also need to change again because engine not done so add another 40 months = 80 months

In 80 months content will need updates again because graphic models will not be up to future standards so will need to be updated again so add another 40 months so now at 120 months equals 10 years and by then Forza 17 will be available haha

I'm afraid this pretty much sums up the situation :(

• Deleted member 130869

"03-24-16 TW: There is a new build due, but didn't make today, so probably will be a week minimum." :O_o:
http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/28444-1974-Howston-Dissenter-Now-Available!?p=417494&viewfull=1#post417494 :cautious:

From a former tester, let me assure you it is quite good to hold back a build. Sometimes there is very little true improvement and a weird glitch pops up, breaking something elsewhere. It's always best to let a release candidate go through a VEC, or similar, race weekend. So if you have a build that is stable and not causing user hassle, which seems to be the case with 1052, there is no point in rushing an update.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

So the Marussia is unavailable everywhere except through Remote Content download. I wonder if it's a temporary hiccup, instead of some conspiracy. An update would be very welcome! Chassis flex, new helmet, new tires with less super tire wear, and (one can dream) proper camber and tire pressure values.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back