EU ISI Megane Trophy @ Circuit de Monaco - Friday 10th June 2016

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Daiman Patel, May 30, 2016.

  1. Daiman Patel

    Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff Premium


    All Premium Members can sign up for this event, and we have unlimited slots available so be sure to bring a friend along. Sign up below and tag fellow community members who you think are up for the challenge!

    Join as a "Premium Member"
    Not yet a Premium Member? Interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you too can participate. See you on track!

    Join us as a "Freemium Member"
    If you haven't raced with us before and you would like to register for a Freemium account to race online for free at RaceDepartment, for a full month, sign up below! We have five slots reserved, so it's first-come first-served.

    Server & Teamspeak Password: Click here
    Racing Club Rules: Click here

    Server Name:
    Cars: Renault Megane Trophy 2013
    Track: Circuit de Monaco

    Weather: Dry
    Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Fuel use: 1x
    Mechanical failure: Time scaled

    Traction control:
    ABS: Low
    Auto-clutch: Allowed

    18:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 18:30 GMT - 20 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
    Warm up:
    18:50 GMT - 5 minutes
    Race: 19:00 GMT - 45 minutes [standing start]

  2. Daiman Patel

    Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff Premium

    Sign-up list:
    1. Premium Member
    2. Premium Member
    3. Premium Member
    4. Premium Member
    5. Premium Member
    6. Premium Member
    7. Premium Member
    8. Premium Member
    9. Premium Member
    10. Premium Member
    11. Premium Member
    12. Premium Member
    13. Premium Member
    14. Premium Member
    15. Premium Member
    16. Premium Member
    17. Premium Member
    18. Premium Member
    19. Premium Member
    20. Premium Member
    21. ...
    22. Freemium Member
    23. Freemium Member
    24. Freemium Member
    25. Freemium Member
    26. Freemium Member

    Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

    utp: 2
  3. Daiman Patel

    Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff Premium


    Due to an rFactor 2 update, and the requirement to now move over to Steam, this event has been postponed whilst we update our server installs as necessary. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Hopefully we'll see you again next week for some more rF2 Club Racing action! :)
  4. Stefan Woudenberg

    Stefan Woudenberg

    So no race this Friday ?
  5. Daiman Patel

    Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff Premium

    Unfortunately not, my apologies Stefan. :( If we had known that the new build was incoming then we would have prepared ourselves in time for the update. As I say, we intend to be back next week once our installs have been upgraded to the Steam version. We would make the switch sooner, however there is currently no capacity.
  6. John Lock

    John Lock

    Don't know why it's taking so long to update the servers (I had all 7 of mine updated within 1 hour, as all you need to run the servers is either the bin32 or bin64 folders with a copy of the core folder inside, an empty packages folder (for the race mods)& the Userdata folder)
    Why the upgrade to steam version? when all you should need to do is to open the steam port so steam players can connect.
  7. Daiman Patel

    Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff Premium

    Apologies for the delay John. The issue is that we are currently short of resource; server administrators are busy at work, and rF2 installs on the servers cannot be updated without them as elevated privileges are required. The same goes regardless of whether we update the existing installs or switch to Steam.

    On that note, the reason why we need to upgrade to Steam is because ISI confirmed, upon releasing the last build (1084), that this would be the last non-Steam version - see here. After this development work on the non-Steam version was expected to cease. However, unbeknownst to me, Build 1098 does not require the switch to Steam, so we can continue to use our existing installs for the time being. However, these also need to be updated. I hope that this can be sorted over the weekend, and club races shall resume next week.

    Sorry again for any inconvenience that may have been caused.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.