rF2 ISI Formula Masters @ Shanghai International Circuit - Tuesday 19th April 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
club-racing-flyer-png.116571

All Premium Members can sign up for this event, and we have unlimited slots available so be sure to bring a friend along. Sign up below and tag fellow community members who you think are up for the challenge!

Join as a "Premium Member"
Not yet a Premium Member? Interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you too can participate. See you on track!

Join us as a "Freemium Member"
If you haven't raced with us before and you would like to register for a Freemium account to race online for free at RaceDepartment, for a full month, sign up below! We have five slots reserved, so it's first-come first-served.

Server & Teamspeak Password: Click here
Racing Club Rules: Click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MASTERS
Cars: ISI Formula Masters
Track: Shanghai International Circuit

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track where possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
18:30 GMT
Qualifying: 18:45 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up:
18:55 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 19:00 GMT - 30 minutes [standing start]

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Sign-up list:
  1. red bullet
  2. luciak5
  3. Enzo Fazzi
  4. Andreas Oehrlich
  5. Premium Member
  6. Premium Member
  7. Premium Member
  8. Premium Member
  9. Premium Member
  10. Premium Member
  11. Premium Member
  12. Premium Member
  13. Premium Member
  14. Premium Member
  15. Premium Member
  16. Premium Member
  17. Premium Member
  18. Premium Member
  19. Premium Member
  20. Premium Member
  21. ...
  22. Freemium Member
  23. Freemium Member
  24. Freemium Member
  25. Freemium Member
  26. Freemium Member

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

utp: 15

Last edited:
please sign me up as well. Just bought the premium and need to get on racing again :D

Can someone tell me where can I get the track and which mode should I use

Last edited:
Once the server is up, the track and car will download automatically.
If you want to practice offline, in the initial post there is link to the car. You have to search for the track yourself on google.

For those of you who did not know this. If you have pass to the server and still want to race do this:
just log in, the rf2 will let you download missing components straight in game in the next window. Bravo ISI :)

Im on the server but Im guessing I missed the time because it is 6 23 in the uk and it is gmt +1 so Im guessing it will ne 7 30pm when everyone gets here so I have to sign out as I will be goin work in less than an hour

That went well... :)

@Andreas Oehrlich thanx for the setup. That made a hugh difference. It was much more comfortable then default.

I'm not single seater fan... But i had 2 hours of spare time. So i jump on the server and let fate decide how things turned out. :cool:

I struggled a bit first lap... But after that great stuff. :thumbsup:

@red bullet , thanx for hanging in there. :thumbsup:
These cars are not easy.

And thanx for ABS and TC... I could not do without it. :whistling:

@Daiman Patel , Is it possible to setup the server with a real road preset for practice and naturally progressing for the other sessions? Just a default preset will do. :thumbsup:

Yep, the setup helped a lot. I had found a Formula ISI setup somewhere, but it wasn't really stable, especially with the DRS.This was way more comfortable to drive. Nevertheless, it's a difficult car and I'm not used to it's twichiness since I'm more used to driving gt's on rf2.

I think I'll need some more practice with this car. :D

Yeah that was a very nice race.

Thx @Gijs van Elderen for this very exciting and tight battle from start to finsih. Always within one second. A well deserved win by you at the end :thumbsup:

Those cars are very sensitive to drive especially on such a green track like we had in Shanghai.
But such circumstances are one of the big benefits in rf2, and I love to adapt to all those factors. However I hope next time we can generate more grip before the event starts ;)

Good perseverance @red bullet ... very difficult combination when you dont have enough time to get used to the car :thumbsup:
Hope we will see us next time with some more drivers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back