1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this the end of rfactor

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by mceci1, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carr

Carr

Ratings:
    +6
    I personally would not be surprised if rF 1's matchmaker is shut down at some point in the near future, compared to recent games, it is ancient and has minimal use aside from a few dirt and other specific genres that other games don't allow. In my experience, a large portion of the community that is left is also using a cracked copy of the game, so if it went to Steam only matchmaking then I believe a lot of people wouldn't buy it on there and would reduce use even further.

This isn't an attack nor am I trying to incite something, but I will leave these screen shots here to prove that Mcecil does indeed know TheGame316 as well as myself (I am sure he would deny knowing me too). He raced in our league and lived on our Teamspeak for a few years and was recently banned by me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    How very true that is, too much of it now days

3. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    I'll be straight up here. I try to ignore both the game and Carr for my own reasons, that I wont go into and start up a fight. My reason for ignoring the two is my own, I don't want to be associated with them for personal reasons after a situation that happened last month. No one should have to listen to their stories, neither would I want anyone too. Like I say, I wont go into it, but I will refuse to associate with these two anymoree

4. Andrew

Andrew
    Out of my mind! Back in five minutes. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,910
    Okay. Closing the thread now for a few days, so that everyone can calm down a bit.

And folks... hey.....

Happy new Year :) :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.