1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this the end of rfactor

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by mceci1, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    If you are referring to clans, I run Jethro's who does a lot of drag car racing, ran JFF when they did V8s and currently just race with a group of friends I met in a Kiwi group and from school, which we don't actually have a clan, just a facebook group chat. Also ran NZSW and NSR when they were running the rfactor series.

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    OK, I will play along. You ran JFF when they did V8's. What was your handle, because the only mceci1 that I knew was at RSM. Or is this the guy that hacked his PC.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15

Who got hacked. Also, I would like to know who you are still. Do you like under miming people and who you affiliation is with. What's a handle by the way, is it the Gamer tag.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Gamertag. Talked to Outside35 lately.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    Who?

6. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    The guy you were going to do the 2016 Kumho skinpack with. My god lad, be convincing:O_o:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    Isaac, sorry, not used to calling him by his gamer name. No, not lately, he was busy with school last time I was talking to him.

8. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    Funny that you are talking to me like you know me:unsure:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    I don't know you, Its just that I am not being ignorant, but I can if you want me too

10. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, what was you tag at JFF. As I said the only mceci1 that I know from JFF races is the same mceci1 that was also at RSM until recently. I won't say why he is no longer there for privacy sake, but I can if you want me to.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    Matt Cecil. Do you have a problem with me or something. I've not met you before, but by all means, if you want to come and race with us at Jethro's feel free to apply on Facebook, "Jethro's Outlaws" good group of people and run a very different mod to the mainstream mods, has many drag cars, turbo, nitrous, blown, rotary, whatever floats your boat is there

12. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    There you go. Wasn't hard but still doubling down on not knowing me, hey.
    My problem is that spreading conspiracy theory without facts has got you here.
    As stated, if ISI decided "Sorry but it is time for us to shut down our service" then they have every right.
    But to blame it on another company is a joke. You kept digging a hole and MarcG and myself just kept handing you a bigger shovel.
    Would be the first time...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    No, I don't know you, and WHERE did I say 397 had anything to do with it, I said ISI may have shut it down to benefit THEIR old and original product, wouldn't be the first time a company has said it.

By the way, probably not a good idea to keep contacting people, I heard you were saying things about Isaac. I'll have you know, he is a good friend of mine, and I wont stand and watch people starting things, so I really hope what I heard isn't true. Something about him being autistic and has no place in the sim racing community, as I said, I don't know you but if that's true, not cool. Not saying you did, not saying you didn't, but if you did make sure you know the facts, if not, then fine I have no row with anyone.

14. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    So let me get this right.
    You don't know me but you heard that I was saying something about somebody you mentioned.
    And I would like to know who told you that, because as a partially disabled person myself there is absolutely no way that I said that.
    Know who I am now...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Esels

Esels

Ratings:
    +0
    Passes crisps and settles for the entertainment.

• Beer Beer x 3
  16. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    Well, that puts that to bed, thankfully, and that's unfortunate you are disabled. I was just told by someone in the community that someone by the name of game316 and others were doing so, before going all out I thought to check facts. Still don't know you either.

17. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    I don't think there is actually any tension here. Some just telling me they know me when I have no idea who the hell they are. I have my suspicions that they are just pulling the wool to be honest.

18. Esels

Esels

Ratings:
    +0
    never heard it called a "wool" before

19. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +15
    I have, but not in Australian language

20. TheGame316

TheGame316

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I would like to know who "they" are Matt. They have made serious accusations that you have brought up.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.