Is this the best handling game so far?

better then f1 2010, 11, nfs (all of them) for sure.

The question for me is; Is gsc a nice game to drive?? absolutely true!!!

I don't understand, sometimes a lot of people buy games for xbox, ps3, pc $59 a game they never tried and when someone work so hard to make a game WE love and WE know is going almost impossible to develop (see papyrus and the nascar 2003) by big studio and what do we do????

Think about, imagine a lot of small company like reiza developing race games.... Imagine a new papyrus nascar???

One car is boring....I want at least 4-5 cars.
I'm also thinking of buying Dirt2 or D3, also rfactor2 is around the corner, so this game dev has to get serious.
Release a car pack for $15 or so euro, then I might be interested, and you never know, so might other people.
If Simbin can release the GT power pack for $6AUD, then reiza should be able to give us more cars...I'll be happy to pay, but one cars equals immediate boredom{unless it's a F1 car}.

This discussion is a nonsense. First the 30 minutes of demo. Now only one car.
Go playing your fantastic games with plenty of cars, you loose your time here...

No, it's just my opinion/s.
More cars should appeal to everyone.....the idea that one obscure car is ideal is crazy, and given how little simbin charge for their sizeable ex packs, it seems more than reasonable that reiza release more cars.

Ususally, I like driving on famous tracks. These new tracks (except Curitiba and Interlagos) are so well modelised that it is a real pleasure to drive on them. So, because of the huge quality of these tracks, the pleasure is here. You see a problem where there is no problem.
After, it is a question of taste. But debates concerning tasts are useless here. We can spent hours and hours discussing them...

You will have your open wheeler. But after this, test the game before any new commentary...

ok, give us F3000 or something like that.
I just bought Dirt3, and I can see myself spending god knows how many hrs playing it as it gives me so much, but one car and 10 or so unknown tracks are a problem, but adding more cars is they key IMO.

Please remember the target is the Brazilian market with this release, we're not aiming it at the rest of the world, however the hope is some high quality unknown content arouses some interest in those sim racers who have a desire for some new content and not for every racing game to have the same tried and tested tracks.

However you will get an open wheel car in the addon pack - it isn't some other car with cardboard boxes around it making that shape under the blanket! And it'll be out soon. But not until it's ready ;)

I, for one, never thought I would be content with a single car... I was wrong. Having just one model has given me a good excuse to truly master it. The tracks are phenomenal. Also enjoying my attempts to master each of them one track at a time. I no longer play any other sim. Probably won't until the new crop comes out (rFactor 2, Forza 4, etc...). Even then I'm thinking I will return to this one for a long time to come. Truly fantastic sim... and each new track released has been highest quality and I'm sure the new open wheeler and track configs will not dissapoint.

IMO, more cars will get the "worlds" attention.

Good luck!!

In a way you are right. This game diserves to be known in Europe.
But here, there are other sims. And players compare them. For instance NKpro proposes 6 or 7 cars with 15 layouts for 14.90€ and an unlimited demo time. But now GSC will have 2 cars and 14 good tracks. Perhaps more soon, I hope. So let the poeple appreciate it to its true value. I think 1h demo is a good news. After this, perhaps the goal of Reiza is not especially to reach european drivers... Don't know this...

When I Started reading and finding simulators to my wheel I thougth that would be so easy, like just buy the "new one". I was totaly wrong because sometimes the best one remain for a long time. GPL and NR2003 are two exemples that will have included Game Stock Car from now on.

Is good to play online? Of course yes, but is important a good AI and it's why I I'm loving GSC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%