Sell (is there interest?) Fanatec CSW2.5, Clubsport F1 2018 (gold) & BMW GT2 rims, Fanatec Shifter, Heusinkveld Sprints + Baseplate

Am looking to sell all of my gear and just want to gauge interest to see what reasonable figures are. If there's interest I will sell.

All are immaculate. Was bought approx Jan-March 2019 and had 3-4 months of light use before being packed away in original boxes and not used since. I was hoping to get back to racing at some point but that looks ever increasingly less likely so sadly it's time to sell up.

I've put some rough guesses at the figures below but am open to reasonable offers. All prices not including postage. (Edit) I'm in Lanarkshire, Scotland so postage to UK is preferred of course.

As per the title I have:

(Update) Pretty much just the CSW base and pedals to go.

Fanatec CSW v2.5 - £450
Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel F1 2018 (gold buttons/carbon weave) - £200 - SOLD
Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 £200 - 1 interested
Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ 1.5 £150 - SOLD
Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint £600 (with the baseplate)
Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint Baseplate

Please DM if interested or comment if you think prices are too high or too low. I can provide photos (from when I bought them) if needed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
You won't have trouble selling this, trust me.

(oh and I'm interested in the HE Sprint CLUTCH if you find a buyer for the other two pedals)

Last edited:
You won't have trouble selling this, trust me.

(oh and I'm interested in the HE Sprint CLUTCH if you find a buyer for the other two pedals)
Am sure you already know, but just checking you know you can get the clutch on its own new from Demon Tweaks? Depends how much of a discount you were looking for I guess. :thumbsup:

Am looking to sell all of my gear and just want to gauge interest to see what reasonable figures are. If there's interest I will sell.

All are immaculate. Was bought approx Jan-March 2019 and had 3-4 months of light use before being packed away in original boxes and not used since. I was hoping to get back to racing at some point but that looks ever increasingly less likely so sadly it's time to sell up.

I've put some rough guesses at the figures below but am open to reasonable offers. All prices not including postage. (Edit) I'm in Lanarkshire, Scotland so postage to UK is preferred of course.

As per the title I have:

Fanatec CSW v2.5 - £450
Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel F1 2018 (gold buttons/carbon weave) - £200 - SOLD

Please DM if interested or comment if you think prices are too high or too low. I can provide photos (from when I bought them) if needed.

Thanks for looking.
Hi I would be interested in the csw v2.5

As per the title I have:

Fanatec CSW v2.5 - £450

Thanks for looking.
hi I would be interested in the csw 2.5 wheelbase. Are you able to ship to Czech Republic? If so how much would it cost.

As per the title I have:

Fanatec CSW v2.5 - £450

Thanks for looking.
Hi I would be interested in the csw v2.5

As per the title I have:

Fanatec CSW v2.5 - £450

Thanks for looking.
hi I would be interested in the csw 2.5 wheelbase. Are you able to ship to Czech Republic? If so how much would it cost

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%