Is there anywhere safe to sell a Gigabyte NV 2060 vid card?

And what would the going price be these days? My son is buying a new system so he can sell the current card, I would assume, to recover some of the over-all cost.

If U.K, Gumtree/ facebook marketplace, face to face, cash in hand.
I sold a 2080ti this way on Saturday just gone, and the guy who bought it drove 45 miles to secure the deal.
Though i say i, one of my daughter's did the legwork so to speak, i handed the card over, Facebook btw.

Don't sell on Ebay, whatever you do.
Ebay will side with buyers if they lie and say your card wasn't working or never arrived. They side with buyers 99% of the time and you'll be out the cost of the card plus your card.

That being said, I think it's worth signing up for Premium on this site and selling here to another sim racer. You'll get market rate for it and won't have to deal with the high risk of selling in this climate.

Make sure he can get a new graphics card before selling his old one. I had a look around some websites yesterday and there was nothing. Not just a lack of new graphics cards, there were no graphics cards at all.

Make sure he can get a new graphics card before selling his old one. I had a look around some websites yesterday and there was nothing. Not just a lack of new graphics cards, there were no graphics cards at all.
thanks, that is the plan. He is buying a complete system and will only part out the old once the NEW is up and running.

• Deleted member 197115

Don't sell on Ebay, whatever you do.
Ebay will side with buyers if they lie and say your card wasn't working or never arrived. They side with buyers 99% of the time and you'll be out the cost of the card plus your card.

That being said, I think it's worth signing up for Premium on this site and selling here to another sim racer. You'll get market rate for it and won't have to deal with the high risk of selling in this climate.
It happened, but not to that massive extent. Signature required insured delivery will cover your back for never arrived case, as for DOA, just make them return before refund. If they can't keep it, there is no gain in playing that game. You can also sell on amazon, except that it takes bigger cut than ebay and probably not as popular among used deal seekers.
And Craiglist for face to face, just be careful and meet in front of police station or some populated area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing