Is there any importance of keeping Ferrari around post-2020?

To be honest, I'm tired of seeing Sergio Marchionne complain about Liberty Media's 2021 engine proposal. If he doesn't like the idea of a budget cap, well then so be it. I think teams working within a certain cap will be an amazing sight to see, especially in terms of who's the fastest. If Ferrari leaves, then so be it, keep stepping.

PS: Honestly, to make another statement about engine rules, I say they give us a 2.4 litre formula, 10 cylinders, with SOME of the current turbo bullshit (goodbye MGU-H).

I'm with you. I'm over Ferrari constantly whining when they get the biggest payout every year. If F1 is going to survive, they need to simplify the engine regs, reduce costs and improve passing.

I also agree that i'd like them to do away with the hybrid era completely. I'm a bit bummed that the new regs still have hybrids, but they seem stuck on it. Seems like costs would drop tremendously with turbo or naturally aspirated engines once the hybrid system is gone.

I'm with you. I'm over Ferrari constantly whining when they get the biggest payout every year. If F1 is going to survive, they need to simplify the engine regs, reduce costs and improve passing.

My thing is, with super-high downforce cars, will good racing ever happen? Personally I like the idea of going faster and achieving lower lap times.

that's a glitch^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back