Is there any DRS race rules implementation for single player yet?

Hello all! First post!
I hope I'm doing in the right place.

Is there any DRS race rules implementation for single player yet?
I know there is ACRL race rules, but it only works online and I pretend to mimic the Formula 3 2019 in single player mode. I even created a custom championship for this.
I have searched on this forum and google but I didn't find anything.
I am asking because sometimes Content Manager implemented this feature and maybe everybody stopped talking about and I'm not aware of this.

Also, if is not implemented yet, or maybe never will, how can I disable DRS for a specific car? I'm aware of disabling DRS zones in a specific track, but I rather mess up with one car instead of messing up with several tracks.

I’m not sure I understand your question.
Here’s an answer to the question I think you’re asking: in single player, if you’re in a car with drs, you just use drs whenever you’re in a drs zone on that track (not all tracks have drs zones) . And the AI do the same.

I wrote to Race Sim Studio about the possibility of creating those DRS rules for offline races. Unfortunately, their answer was this:

"Hi,

Unfortunately, we have no knowledge of any modifications related to DRS racing rules.

Our primary objective is to provide content which supports the base game. Therefore, any DRS functionality we provide is only that which is available by Assetto Corsa. Anything else beyond this is free for the modding community to devise.

Kind regards,
Race Sim Studio"

So maybe the guys from Content Manager could implement this. Anyone knows how to contact them?

I wrote to Race Sim Studio about the possibility of creating those DRS rules for offline races. Unfortunately, their answer was this:

"Hi,

Unfortunately, we have no knowledge of any modifications related to DRS racing rules.

Our primary objective is to provide content which supports the base game. Therefore, any DRS functionality we provide is only that which is available by Assetto Corsa. Anything else beyond this is free for the modding community to devise.

Kind regards,
Race Sim Studio"

So maybe the guys from Content Manager could implement this. Anyone knows how to contact them?
I just posted on the discussion forum, hopefully we'll get some response soon.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back