is there an all in one program for sims like dashmeter pro

There's Z1 sim dashboard;
http://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/index.cfm
But it doesn't have a iPad or android app, you need a extra monitor on your PC to show it. I have been testing it out (there's a 15 min free demo) by running something called iDisplay on my android tablet so it works as a 2nd PC monitor, but I'm getting a bit of delay doing that. I'm considering getting a cheap USB monitor for showing Z1 since I find it much more useful than the android apps out there.

Upvote 0
I use the z1 software because of its compatibility to many sim programs versus the DashMeterPro programs which I also use moreso for tire information. Like Kjell, I'm in the process of buying a 7" TFT touch monitor to run Z1.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Hi Matt,
I've used several different apps with various titles and to date anyway, DashMeterPro is the Android app of choice for me. I did have to purchase it 3 times (iRacing, AC/pCars and rf1/rf2) but I still feel it's worth the price of admission.
Before DMP I tried iHud and although they started off well, support is nearly non-existent now and their add on package apps never did work for me so I would not recommend them.

I have also tried a few free one's and usually they either display too little info., have too much lag or simply aren't "pretty" enough for me. :)

I thought I'd mention them here anyway, just in case others were curious...
- SimRacingTools free app (AC, Race07/GTR/GTL)
preview21.png

- SinSpeed a very basic free app (AC, iRacing, rF2 etc.)
5.PNG

There are also SLi/app units that combine telemetry info. with Sli (rev lights/indicator) for even more versatility.
SimInstrumentsDash does a good job of keeping their software up to date with new titles but these will run you close to $200.
dashimgfront.png

Hope that's helpful.
Bailey

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.2%