Is there a way to reduce vertical shaking?

Hi guys I'm new to GSC and this forum. Got the game some weeks ago and I felt really dizzy because the cockpit camera shakes vertically too much for me when I brake or accelerate. I wonder if there is a way to reduce that shaking. Thanks.

find these lines in your plr. file and adjust them to your liking....mine are adjusted
Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.20000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Freq1="1.00000" // Primary rate of vibration affects eyepoint position (higher framerates allow higher rates)
Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.28000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Freq2="2.00000" // Secondary rate of vibration affects eyepoint orientation
Moving Rearview="1" // Whether mirrors respond to head movement in cockpit (0=none, 1=position-only, 2=FOV-only, 3=both) - add 4 if you want to IGNORE head-tracking movement

Also is it me or are the standard settings for cockpit a bit weird? I mean when I accelerate the view goes down and when I brake it goes up slightly. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%