Is there a way to edit mod tracks?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\feldberg\data\camera_facing.ini <---- delete that file to remove spectators
Not all tracks use camera facing. For example I didn't use them on Watkins because they look so bad. But I did put them in their own kn5 so you can just delete or rename that. But many mod tracks do not do this and the crowd is not camera facing or in their own kn5. If that is the case then there aren't many options unless you start to get more involved and deeper into the track model.

Not all tracks use camera facing. For example I didn't use them on Watkins because they look so bad. But I did put them in their own kn5 so you can just delete or rename that. But many mod tracks do not do this and the crowd is not camera facing or in their own kn5. If that is the case then there aren't many options unless you start to get more involved and deeper into the track model.

Thanks guys, I realised after the post not all mods would have this. I was asking in another forum for the Bathurst FM7 mod and hoped this particular way would help someone else.

I want to add crowds back in but i must have done this so long ago i dont know how i did it?? I dont want to verify integrity because it will break some mods!! Is there a way to add crowds back in without using the Steam verify ??

I want to add crowds back in but i must have done this so long ago i dont know how i did it?? I dont want to verify integrity because it will break some mods!! Is there a way to add crowds back in without using the Steam verify ??

probably not, but next time you can install those mods through JSGME, either standalone version or the one in content manager, so you don´t have to break those mods when verifying files.

probably not, but next time you can install those mods through JSGME, either standalone version or the one in content manager, so you don´t have to break those mods when verifying files.
Turns out it wasn't me but a settings file I tried turned off spectatos in CM, I just had to find that setting and tick the box to bring back crowds :) no more covid crowds, lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%