DiRT Rally 2.0 is there a way editing all liveries and driver suits?

as well as dirt 4, I've noticed dirt 2.0 has a full control texture content problem.with nefx tool we can manage to extract for editing that only part of some liveries of every specific car model , not all of them.

and second thing is drivers suits.can we edit them?

for example I want to edit one of a specific liverie which I want and in the same liverie's suit of subaru 95's.all of these are possible? there are some decals section but couldn't find any pssg files.

from all dirt serie includes from colin mcrae rally dirt (2007) to dirt rally (2013)we could manage (edit export import etc) every single texture files in the game.

Last edited:
the suits on Dirt Rally 2.0 work the same way they did on Dirt 4, is not a straightforward texture for each racing suit, its only one texture with specific areas covered in full 255.0.0 Red, Green and Blue colors, that get replaced depending on some file telling the game which colors, you could see that better in action on Dirt 4 when the suit would change color depending on which colors you set for your car, so its not the texture of the suit you would need to change to get the colors you want, but some other file that tells the game which color to show with each livery

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 123 13.7%