Is there a cockpit view mod?

There's definitely a cockpit view, as if you were the driver.

I can't remember what the original keyboard shortcut is for changing your view (C or V?) but tap through them to see them all.

Or do you mean a cockpit but the camera is moved forward or on the dash or even on the hood so that you're not looking through the cockpit?

There's definitely a cockpit view, as if you were the driver.

I can't remember what the original keyboard shortcut is for changing your view (C or V?) but tap through them to see them all.

Or do you mean a cockpit but the camera is moved forward or on the dash or even on the hood so that you're not looking through the cockpit?

Yes, as long as I am not seeing the roof, rear of the car I would be happy hehe.

I also have the game, I liked the outside view and I had a hard time finding one that satisfied me, since it cannot be customized as I would really like. On the other hand, I have to say that the base of the game is good, I did the best times in the First levels with the mini but then when I leveled up the driving of the vehicle I did not like or have fun and the circuits began to have low climates Visibility that was difficult before because of the camera's sight problem. and we almost definitely left the game parked, i'm already pretty bad eyesight hehehe

Yesterday I started this new adventure the second part of this game has been good and now from a camera you can control the vehicle in a satisfactory way, so it would be good if the art of the rally evolved in this aspect as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back