Is there a career mod

You have the default career mode already in Assetto Corsa. It's not that useful because for 95% of the time, you start from last position and have at the beginning 3-6 laps to finish at least third, so it's ramming time in order to gain all the required positions. If you set the AI difficulty at 98% by default, you can always dream for finishing well, or set it at minimum which is 80% but there it becomes too easy.

You have the default career mode already in Assetto Corsa. It's not that useful because for 95% of the time, you start from last position and have at the beginning 3-6 laps to finish at least third, so it's ramming time in order to gain all the required positions. If you set the AI difficulty at 98% by default, you can always dream for finishing well, or set it at minimum which is 80% but there it becomes too easy.

If you have the AI on any given number (95%, 100%) is it harder in any way in career mode than if you just do a custom race on the same difficulty?

Don't believe so.

Youre probably right. But there are a few odd things in the career mode. Theres alwasy like 1 car who is way better than everyone else, I almost never finish in first place. And when I have crew chief running he often talks about "different class" cars and usually is one off when commenting my position. Like he says im second when im actually third and so on.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%