Is there a best GT3 mod?

• United Racing Design EGT
  • EnduRacers Flat6 Series
  • Simtek GT3 World
  • Apex
From reviews I've seen, they told EnduRacers made a topmod. Simtek is on track (progressing) and has the right idea. Don't know about EGT, but the PX from URD is super awesome. So for that part, I guess EGT or Endurance Series are the best?

Any ideas about this? Could anyone of these considered as 'best'? Or what one is most used for league racing?
I got all of them, except EGT (got PX however)

Yeah the URD EGT mod is well worth the cost. That Aston (Sorry *arthur) sounds like nothing else :inlove:

But having said that, slightly off topic, I have never gotten on with URD's Prototypes so always use Enduracers. So I guess it's just personal preference.

Apex's GT3 isn't bad at all either but URD's is just a notch above anything else available. That is if you can live with the 'E' and not the '3' after GT;)

I didn't like the apex mod on first attempt 12 months or so ago, we recently took part in the SRC Bathurst 12 hour and I now love that mod, the Porsche was our car of choice, once we dialled out the bumpiness in the setup the car is a dream. Being gt3 we took full advantage of abs and also ran low TC, it really was amazing and I can't wait to do another long endurance race uses that mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back