Is the T150 worth buying?

Hey guys!

I'm thinking about buying my first steering wheel, and the one I've been keeping my eye on is the Thrustmaster T150, as it offers a lot for it's price. I've read many comments about the standard pedals being terrible, therefore buying the T150 Pro with T3PA pedals would be much more beneficial. My question is, do you recommend this wheel overall for mainly rFactor (/2), AC, ACC, and should I really avoid the standard pedals? Is it worth buying them second-hand or should I buy a brand new one? (around $214 for a new T150 Pro in my country)

Thanks for your help in advance.

Yes, i've had the T150 for 3 years until i got my TS-PC, it's a great wheel with good reliability but the default pedals break fast, you should really get the T3PA.
The feedback isn't that strong since it's an entry level wheel but for a first wheel its perfect i played almost every sim with it and it was an awesome experience.
imo go for it, its worth it

Upvote 0
Yes, i've had the T150 for 3 years until i got my TS-PC, it's a great wheel with good reliability but the default pedals break fast, you should really get the T3PA.
The feedback isn't that strong since it's an entry level wheel but for a first wheel its perfect i played almost every sim with it and it was an awesome experience.
imo go for it, its worth it
All right, cheers mate! Just found a $206 deal with the T3PA pedal and the T8HA shifter included. Buying it in 3 days! ;)

Upvote 0
Wheel is nice and imo the ffb is better than the logitech wheels.
The only downside is the rather slow turning speed so if you want to drift a lot, you might want to choose the logitech wheel or a t300 but for normal track racing I would prefer it over the logitech wheels :)

Upvote 0
Wheel is nice and imo the ffb is better than the logitech wheels.
The only downside is the rather slow turning speed so if you want to drift a lot, you might want to choose the logitech wheel or a t300 but for normal track racing I would prefer it over the logitech wheels :)
I'm more into Formula and GT series, so I hope that won't be a problem. The paddle shifters look promising tho

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years