Is the full release in Q1 2019?

Hoksu

Premium
So the roadmap has always said the final release will be in Q1 2019. That period ends in three weeks, and to me the game is nowhere near being in a state fit for retail release, the game is heavily WIP in many areas and needs much more work to be a complete, polished game. I'm wondering if Kunos are still planning to stick to the original plan, or will they postpone release? To me they should, surely it's better to have a polished game later than an incomplete one sooner. Also seeing as it's early access, not much point rushing full release if the game remains early access in everything but name.

The complete lack of communication from Kunos on something this important is very strange, and a bad way to treat their customers. Postponing release is one thing, but postponing release without saying a word before or after the date passes, indeed very unprofessional

i don´t understand the problems, u buy early access so u can play the whole time a beautiful game and if something new comes u r super happy suprised, or i´m the only one who is not searching for news?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back