Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I could have donated 10 euro's, I could have donated 5 euro's. I donated 2 euro's. I don't see how it matter's. I donated an amount. That's the end. End of the conversation.

In the first post it were 2ct.... How its 2€ suddenly? Are you trying to lie your way out of this?
There is no need to PM me... I dont want to be contacted by fools like you. If you have something to say to me about this thread, say it IN this thread. Also you should rethink your attitude bloodsucker. You donated nothing, you costed him money for the transfer fees. Thats how this matters. People like you are the worst, and you even dont see, what the people in this thread want to tell you. VERY healthy attitude of yours. I hope someone steals all your stuff and leaves 2 ct for it.

So I've had Content Manager and the Tripl3 Pack and Dream Pack 1 for a while. Well, last week, I bought the rest of the DLC and had it downloaded. The DLC works fine on the base game, but on Content Manager, it just doesn't show up. It's like the DLC just isn't there. I've redownloaded CM and all of the DLC but it still won't show up. Can anyone help? Or is there like a Discord for Content Manager? Thanks.

hover over here, click the big circle
1575845586939.png

you then get this window, click DLCS
1575845617699.png

Dream pack 1 has those:
1575845762000.png

ContentManager and CustomShadersPatch discord:

Sol discord:

Alexander, are you able to help with a key that we did not get? I can give you mere details in personale IM. We sent emails and we not get an answer. Maybe donation is not much for the owner but it is a lot for us. If not enough can you send the money back?
Thanks many times!

No, it's not a scam and it's very much worth it. CM is a great piece of software. I couldn't say why it's taking so long, but I'd think it gets taken care of soon. Have you tried getting in touch via his discord server?
I sent a few messages but no answer there. maybe we post in wrong place. can you offer some guidance to the tag we need to send?
thank you

No, I haven't been around there in a long time. Just know it exists.

There was just a shader patch update, I'd maybe guess he's been busy getting that together and some other things are on the back burner.

I received my key a few hours after donation (last saturday).
I did so to compensate, somehow, for his effords, not because I needed full version.

(edit) ps - make sure your email is obvious (I donate with Paypal, so email is part of the transfer information)
(edit) ps2 - also, check with spam email

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing