Is Sim Traxx dead?

simtraxx-png.758086

Looks like it.

You guys are clueless. When he says, "we", he means it. Its not just some dude trying to make a dime and having other people finish his projects. They are busy busy people, pumping and churning out tracks for commercial and individual sales on many platforms.
Look at all those tracks being crafted.

Simtraxx HQ
30ud204.jpg

I pm’ed that guy about the ongoing issue with the Targa. For the ones who haven’t heard about it, they simply put an illegal GPL conversion, mushed a bit around on it, and put it behind a paywall...
He replied he wouldn’t have known about copyright issues, would have contacted the original creators and would have their agreement to continue on that project.
Still weeks after that reply the Targa was still behind a paywall.
The original GPL version is still a free track to this day!
Go figure

You guys are clueless. When he says, "we", he means it. Its not just some dude trying to make a dime and having other people finish his projects. They are busy busy people, pumping and churning out tracks for commercial and individual sales on many platforms.
Look at all those tracks being crafted.

Simtraxx HQ
30ud204.jpg

Ahhh they are rentiing space from Webagy. :roflmao:

Argh, I did forget to add. If you look at the center screen at the bottom of the photo, that's slightly blurred out, that's an overhead track map of a track from the arcade game SuperSprint.

But that's only for Premium Gold Members while its in beta. So fork it over...

I pm’ed that guy about the ongoing issue with the Targa. For the ones who haven’t heard about it, they simply put an illegal GPL conversion, mushed a bit around on it, and put it behind a paywall...
He replied he wouldn’t have known about copyright issues, would have contacted the original creators and would have their agreement to continue on that project.
Still weeks after that reply the Targa was still behind a paywall.
The original GPL version is still a free track to this day!
Go figure
...and the original maker of that GPL Targa is making a new Targa for AC, which is for free here on RD. Early WIP but already as much better drive. He originally gave permission for a straight conversion to Traxxx, but we see where that plan went..

This is Kon's latest reply to my ongoing question about when are the updates coming?

we just need abit more time to setup the system
we apologise for early access problems
If someone has no login or password then we will create new ones for members
and send them out via email
most likely in may 2019

I will see what happens in May since news letters have been dropped, but:
I created an account on his website to see what that gives me, but right now nowhere are there locations to get updates for members, just for the normal purchase items. They keep showing new pictures of tracks and suggested update releases, but those come and go and yet there are no track releases for us to try/test.

Myself as signed up to a basic membership, do we still have to purchase the final tracks or updates or are they free for being a member? I am confused what they are doing. I wont say anything else until May comes and goes.

"we just need abit more time to setup the system"

What a steaming pile of BS, their a sham. I reached out to him for something other then buying anything.
If I posted all the emails going back months and months, they all say the same thing. His latest BS was "we're now fully funded and proper, ready to go!". OH and another good one was, "In another three months we're delivering tracks at a good pace but until then, we have to finish our commitments to our commercial accounts and partners". :rolleyes:

Systems :rolleyes: The scammer makes it sound like he's got this huge network of PC's and people, churning out tracks when in fact its probably one kid with a potato, over promising people (and taking their money), completely under delivering while lying and whistling passed the graveyard.

Buyer beware.

Yeah CreamyCornCob I hear ya. No I would not buy anything from him anymore or become a member next year until he shows to us(so called members) some new updates to his promised tracks. He keeps showing pics of new things on Discord/facebook and never releases new updates on tracks that have been in the pipeline for some time(coming soon--Right). Or if he is doing updates, is it to people that pay for the tracks?????? Just pointing out in my last message here what I am currently seeing on SimTRaxx. End of May 2019 is my last straw with this guy if he doesnt start showing something to the members by then. take care

Well it is May 20th and so far he provided 1 update to 1 track which had a few fixes and worked pretty good. But he still hasnt updated his website for members as he has said several times to get updates. So no idea what is going on and I am not going to keep asking him for a status update. Onto bigger and better things for Assetto Corsa, if something show up, fine, but not going to hold my breath playing the waiting game. Last post here.

Their scanned version of Transfagarasan will cost 30 EUR incl VAT, unless you pre order then it will cost 13EUR. If you bought the previous version (which was never finished):rolleyes: they claim you'll get a 40% discount. :roflmao:

I asked them if the original version of Trans would ever be finished and they said no since it was created by a different group of people. :roflmao::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its hard to say what Kon is working on now days. I am a member/tester right now but have no clue what he is doing.

Since I am mainly into circuit racing, I basically looked at his circuit tracks such as Portland, Butterwillow, and the other few circuits he has -- and the AI is not setup correctly. They will not go around the tracks without having allot of incidents or not go around the track at all, and the pit areas are not setup for online to use pit servicing. I gave him feedback on things I see needing fixing and all he said is they will look at it and there will be updates, When is another story. They are all nice circuit tracks if they would just be completed. Wouldnt take a good track editor long to fix the problems.

I will look at his rally tracks, but is not my forte to do. I gave some suggestions on a couple rally tracks far as more night lighting needed, but nothing yet has been done.

I have always wondered for people that have bought his tracks what kind of feedback he gets. Unless you can do track editing, which I have and can fix some basic things for myself, I would think his customers would be somewhat unhappy. Unless your into doing just Drifting on these tracks.

I think he is mainly focused(not sue)??? on his rally tracks cause these CIRCUIT tracks have been this way for at least a couple years. He mentions somewhere on his discord channels that the year 2020 will be the year for SimTraxx doing tracks. We shall see.

Note: These are just observations I see as being just a tester on these tracks.

Their primary focus seems to be talking in circles and making excuses for garbage quality tracks then turning around and making pie in the sky promises about an even greater version that will cost 30 euro.

Here is a recent conversation I had with Kon. Just one big Jenga stack of excuses. Ramblings about monthly costs, pirates. :roflmao::O_o::cautious:

WTF.JPG

• Deleted member 197115

Ha-ha, that is actually funny, and he showed up on CSP dicsord today, making it sound like Ilja "owes" something to him.
upload_2019-10-13_21-44-45.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back