Is Monaco Cote D Azur same as Monaco from Formula E Bundle?

Tarmac Terrorist

Paul McCaffrey
Quick question folks: Is Monaco Cote D Azur same as Monaco from Formula E Bundle?
Im a litte confused. I dont wanna end up buying it twice and if they are different, can you still race non Formula E cars on the Formula E version.

Thanks for any help and Merry Crimbo!

you are correct. The Formula E version was sold as Monaco. So either to avoid confusion or to avoid licensing issues, they used the Cote de Azur to indicate the full length GP circuit. And, no, purchasers of the FE track do not a deal when buying Azur.

Well thats sorted that out thanks davehenrie! Wont bother with Formula E. Ive just wasted my time buying Le Mans 24 hour and the Two Strong Pack, was really looking forward to these but Le Mans is unusable for a race as with 14 cars FPS is terrible, but even with just one car its ok but there are these big lags every 5 or 10 seconds. I know its a huge track to render but i can have 16 cars on Imola (reiza version) and many other tracks with fine FPS. Top that off with the Aston Martin from the Two Strong pack not verifying so I dont even have it, even though I just brought it and Tarmac Terrorist is not a happy boy!

• Deleted member 955978

This is such a low again...
Having a license to do F-e and then dumping the GP layout as paid content without ANY reference to the real thing... S397 adds all over the place...

I will wait for a good(!) sale...

Well thats sorted that out thanks davehenrie! Wont bother with Formula E. Ive just wasted my time buying Le Mans 24 hour and the Two Strong Pack, was really looking forward to these but Le Mans is unusable for a race as with 14 cars FPS is terrible, but even with just one car its ok but there are these big lags every 5 or 10 seconds. I know its a huge track to render but i can have 16 cars on Imola (reiza version) and many other tracks with fine FPS. Top that off with the Aston Martin from the Two Strong pack not verifying so I dont even have it, even though I just brought it and Tarmac Terrorist is not a happy boy!
re: the Aston, try the unsubscribe/resubscribe tutorial. Then look at the packages screen to see if a mod, located at the bottom may be using an older version of the car

Found the car in inventory and clicked install, now I have it, although there seems to be a problem with the TC If i use TC override (a feature thats been very useful for race starts, sometimes it works, sometimes not. Its like the TC is on sometimes not others weather ive got TC turned to what ever level or not. I did try your suggestion when i first downloaded it Dave, but it didnt work, the only way I can get it in the game is to install from game inventory

Found the car in inventory and clicked install, now I have it, although there seems to be a problem with the TC If i use TC override (a feature thats been very useful for race starts, sometimes it works, sometimes not. Its like the TC is on sometimes not others weather ive got TC turned to what ever level or not. I did try your suggestion when i first downloaded it Dave, but it didnt work, the only way I can get it in the game is to install from game inventory
I wonder if the TC over-ride resets the TC to zero? You might want to try adjusting the TC in car after you get past the start.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%