Is Michael Schumacher going to retire again?

WoW this will make it a bit more intresting. Schumacher never had the pase to begin with. Sure you can complain about the car but Lots of champions never had the best car but still managed to finish in 5th which Rosberg have done once or twice.

Schumachers best finish was in Bahrain which was P7 if I am not wrong.

I think people are taking this quote out of context.
Comparing him to Rosberg is fair but he is not driving a car designed for him by him, anybody remember the season in Ferrari where Rubens did all the development work and he struggled like hell? Same scenario, but with a car design evolved from 08/09 Honda with very little funding throughout the 09 campaign (research all the Brawn layoffs and lack of updates throughout the season).
At the end of the day he is better than most out there and the situation is not as clearcut as people make it seem.

Chris

He is getting old, and he is not going to be able to go toe to toe with guys like hamilton and vettel, but he does have experience, more experience at the top of the game than any other driver. If these new tyres suit his driving style and they are able to build a car around him then he will do well. However i still don't have faith in mercedes to be able to compete with the likes of Red Bull, Mclaren or Ferrari, regardless of how well they design a car for michael they still have to design a car that is fast enough to win races.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%