F1 2011 Is Kyle Dunning our new Viktor Andersson?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Is Kyle Dunning our new Viktor Andersson?

Whose are the best F1 2011 setups?

On F1 2010 I discovered (as lots of people here did too) that Viktor's setup were game changers... now I'm using Kyle's but on some circuits I'm having some difficulties to adapt the driving style.

For those who start the work with setups from forum, what are the setups you adapt most?

I think that the best setup would be the one that provides the better lap times for the most number of players. 2010 best setups were so good that you could turn assists on and off and they would still provide a good balance between speed and grip, which is key to get good laps.

One problem with Anderson's setup (always talking about career here) was tire wear so that would be interesting to see in this year game.

About the 11/11 thing... you, me and Michael Schumacher :tongue: probably sent some adversaries out of the track and cut some turns during races and Stewards sometimes can get very kind with the player, and that's more "problematic" than using the tools the game gives you to make a good setup, so I think that it's no big deal to use 11/11.

There are some leagues out there ( e.g ARL) where you are allowed to use max spring 6/6 otherwise you can not participate......i think this is ridiculous....you should be allowed to use 11/6 or 10/5 or something like that.... A real F1 car has a relative stiff front ( spring and ARB) for quick driver respons and a relative softer back ( springs and ARB) for good traction coming out of a corner, so the spring value will never be the same. The ARB however can be the same, if you read the explanation in the setup menu a higher front arb value gives you a more responsive front at the cost of some front grip and a higher back arb value gives you a less responsive back but more grip during cornering an acceleration..... Its a bit confusing the way they explain it and it would have better been : lower back arb value leans more grip and less responsiveness......the logical arb setup would be for example 8/5 or something like that, now you need high values for both which is a bit confusingComing back to the 6/6 spring max league, they just compensate with high wing values or maximum arb settings, which give the same results so no point in judging people using 11/11 springs.....personally i often use a stiff front spring 11 or 10 and a bit softer back spring 8 or 7....... How can i be sure that using such value is not in the category of spring setup bug users?? Dont forget to adjust the ride height aswell 1/2 or 2/3 values.....the back of the car is always a bit heigher than the front, just take look at the bottom of real f1 cars, its quit obvious.....

I have to say a big thnk to kyle if it was nt for his setup i would have.lose.almost all the race. i am using controller and the best i can race is against a professiinal level or legend in some race. Right nw on my 3 season and i am slowly tuning my car away from te bug and i have to say i learn from his setup so a big thank to you kyle

I concur with many of the above people.. We'll see how good his set ups are when they sort the glitch out.. Frankly, I'm fed up of seeing those 11/11 set ups.. There should be a separate section for these 11/11 people and one for people who enjoy the sport of F1 too much to use a glitch set up.

I have to say really thanks to Kyle !!!

I even think about creating a topic to thank him, but I found this here.

I won full championships in two distinct F1 2011 here in Brazil, one with all assistence ON and other with all of them OFF. Leagues very competitive, with excellent players and in one of them I won as a prize a cockpit.

And all this, using as basis the set of Kyle's.
Earlier wore exactly the same, then I started to mold them to my style, with time and experience and got the 2 different titles annual championships. It was incredible.

And I owe part of that, to you Kyle. Thank you so much.
Now, I will defend both titles in F1 2012, and will not be easy, so I hope you continue with good health and active here ... kkkk

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back