Is it ?

OK I've been a long fan of the racing simulations...

From Gran Turismo's, Geoff Crammonds, Forza series... The when i had money built some lovely PC's and stepped up to the mark.

Nowadays, i love Automobilista, SCE, rf, rf2 and not forgetting RaceRoom Experience... even though I've tried Project Cars and Asseto Corsa, i just cant get the cars to handle properly, probably my fault as I'm using a controller at the moment. Long story short my wheel (Logitech G25) is another country soon to be collected by the end of the year.

So as I've been racer all my life, i understand how cars work and how to be fast, aggresive fast, patient fast, getting in the zone...you get my drift.

So i jumped on the PC and i love the racing sims right now, even though I'm using a controller, I'm still competitive and I can drive the car to the limits and push them as well.

Got to love it, the amount of content the community releases for these games on the PC unlike our console brothers...

I hoping they make an improvement with Project Cars 2 as i want to see if i can be competitive there... Asseto Corsa, i will need the wheel to be good on that, that game on the PC is not suited for controllers.

What do you all think ? are we in golden times of racing simulators ?

Thanks all...

Yes mate,these are golden times. I jump from AMS to Assetto corsa and Rf2. I love all three. If one doesn't offer something,I can find it in one of the others. We are lucky people. I sincerely hope Pcars 2 is a big improvement on the first,because greed is good.

Nice to here someones thoughts, come on people, dont be shy, we can have a really good debate with the racing simulators out there in the market.

For me im always gonna be a Gran Turismo fan, they game is very good, but i wished they would do a full complete professional racing with all the leagues, series and championships for the PC, it would be awesome, to say it could be the best out there...

I can only dream...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years