Is it worth getting the expansion packs?

So i just purchased this game a few days ago for 4 bucks and what a deal. Really enjoying this game but i see there are expansion packs available for 8 bucks or so, just wondering if these expansion packs are worth it. I'd like to get the most out of the game but i find it hard to buy and expansion pack for double the price of the game. What do you think?

Thanks

In the racing club we use content from all the addon's, either cars or tracks some event might use content from three different addon's, not to make it so you have to buy them but because it creates quality variations!

Addon's get you more formula cars, retro cars, the latest GT cars, NORDSCHLEIFE and many other great tracks. There are times when special deals are available on the very cheap, look out for them and keep an eye on the forum as drivers will post the deals when they spot them.

copy paste from another thread (that GTR Evo bundle has doubled to 4€, though)

Just gave it a quick search, if you're not afraid of third-party shops, G2PLAY offers most of the Race07 content for about 5€ combined:
Race 07 + GTR Evolution @ 1,79€ - LINK
Race On + STCC2 Bundle @ 1,00€ - LINK
Race Injection (which contains STCC2, RaceRoom, GT Power Pack, Retro Pack, WTCC2010 Pack) @ 1,99€ - LINK

This way, you're only missing out on STCC1, which is 1,99€ at Steam itself. While we are, at this moment, not using its cars, you might wanna get it for the tracks as those might be used in future events.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back