Is it true? Simbin Bankrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No starting or spreading a rumour:p Guess its the survival of the fittest, I loved the Race07 series spent many hours playing and sometimes winning in the BMW:).
RRRE to me is a massive overpriced disappointment with still no multiplayer after 1 year plus,
Assetto Corsa is now the King of Sims with PCARs hopefully going to be dammed good (if they can sort the physics out) and is what a thought RRRE should of been, RRRE looks and feels last gen compared to the competition. So sad:(.

Last edited:
Unless there is some sort of financial miss management, it may not be the best idea to continue with the same business model. I for one had decided that I had spent more than enough on what amounts to a few cars and tracks for hot laps.

Hope anyone that may have lost a job finds work quickly, but I also hope the business model changes for the better as repeating what has already failed will probably end the same.

Unless there is some sort of financial miss management, it may not be the best idea to continue with the same business model. I for one had decided that I had spent more than enough on what amounts to a few cars and tracks for hot laps.

Hope anyone that may have lost a job finds work quickly, but I also hope the business model changes for the better as repeating what has already failed will probably end the same.
I know that this kind of business model has been wildly successful in other games/genres, so it might be here to stay, only SimBin has the data to know for sure though.
But anyways, I wouldn't count on the business model changing just because you don't fancy it, I for one have bought all available content in R3E.

Edit: Oh and ofc I completely agree with you in that I hope eveyone who just lost their job find new ones fast! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%