Is it possible to save progress after practice/quals session?

I am probably missing something simple here but I cannot work out how to save between sessions, which means that if I want to take advantage of a good qualification time but do not want to race until later, I have to keep that session running on my computer or start again. Can this really be the case? It wasn't in other ISI sims I've played (GTR2, GTL) so if saving between sessions, or even mid-session, is possible in this sim could someone tell me how it's done? Or confirm that it's not implementted. Thanks!

Hmm, I think I tried that but got put at the beginning of the first session when I next got in the game. There has to be a way that, from the initial menu, a player can choose whether to start a new series of events, or load up a saved one...

No there is no 'save' option, but the game saves automatically after each session.
Just be sure to finish the session (you can accelerate time or 'end session' if you want) and then move on to the warmup. The qualifying will then save, and you will reappear in the warmup next time you start the game. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%