Is it possible to race against more ai cars?

Something to be aware of. when you enable racemode and you do a quick race. you will NOT get the 4 difficulty settings come up, so you do not get easy,medium,hard,alien. you have instead an AI strength. that is exactly the same as difficulties. For settings that match the other difficulties these are the numbers.. EASY = 88% strength, medium=94%, hard =98%, Alien = 100% So if you set the AI strength to say 75 you are playing it way under the easy setting..

Just thought i would point that out..

With events we can make them use a particular setup - is it possible in quick race? Can't remember, haven't played the game for a week...
Errrm not sure. i dont think you can. there isnt anywhere to input it at least. in the S.E's you can do it, just buy adding a litle extra bit of code to each AI opponent, but i dont think you can from using quick race in the menu's

set a 14 lap race at monza against 14 ai , the ai ran out of fuel on lap 11, wonder how we can get it to use a setup with more fuel

Fabarth?

If it was, you need to go to this file:
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\setups\tatuusfa1

Make a copy of the 'asd.ini' file and call it something else, for example: 'morefuel.ini'
Open that file and look for:
[FUEL]
VALUE=30

Increase the value to what you need, then save the file.

Go to the edited event .ini file here:
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\specialevents
which you created for the 14 car race and open for editing.

Add the setup line to each AI so they look something like this:
MODEL=tatuusfa1
SKIN=scheme1_a
DRIVER_NAME=David Lewis
NATIONALITY=Scotland
AI_LEVEL=100
SETUP=morefuel

Then save the file. That should be the AI sorted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back